Fuck the dumb shit.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I've got a BIG-TIME CRUSH on you, girl! (That's the lovely Constance Marie for those not in the know.)Herm

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Not a thing wrong with that!

• "SAVE MEE SUM!"

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    grown & sexy

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You can kind of tell she's 40.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    speaking of crushes, this girl got me goin locs these days...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I know.

Someday, young buck, you'll understand.

I know.

I'm just sayin', I think she needs to go ahead and have some work done, 'cause, to me, she's lookin' a little "rode hard and put up wet".

• age-ist

It wouldn't even be an issue if she would have just went and had the work done. After all, you are only as old as you look.

• hahah!

I never knew you were that shallow...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I know.

When he's 60 and 40 is the best he can do?

Don't rush to fermentation, you'll get there in due time.

But keep in mind that when I'm 60 I'll have had the work done, which means I'll be looking 40 until I'm 80. Couple that with a sizeable estate, and I will definitely be able to do better than 40 when I'm 60.

• better = younger

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    better = older

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    But keep in mind that when I'm 60 I'll have had the work done, which means I'll be looking 40 until I'm 80. Couple that with a sizeable estate, and I will definitely be able to do better than 40 when I'm 60.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

holywhatthefcku

indeedy

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Not a thing wrong with that!

[clinton]Not a thing except that godawful "vote" outfit. These patchy denim capris have got to go, along w/ that "hot topic" fun fur bag.[/clinton]

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I've got a BIG-TIME CRUSH on you, girl!
    (That's the lovely Constance Marie for those not in the know.)

Curvas peligrosas, por realidad.

Chica is the best reason to watch the George Lopez show. Especially since homie is looking more like an artificial George Lopez mannequin every day what with the lost weight, gelled hair, gobs of makeup, and what has to be some serious plastic surgery. Another argument for NOT getting "that work done."

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I've got a BIG-TIME CRUSH on you, girl!

(That's the lovely Constance Marie for those not in the know.)

Herm

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I feel you, son!!!!!!! Straight up hotness, right thurrrr (no Chingy).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

I know.

I'm just sayin', I think she needs to go ahead and have some
    work done, 'cause, to me, she's lookin' a little "rode hard and put up wet".

"The older the berry, the sweeter the juice....She needs some young (35yr. old) meat."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Fuck the dumb shit indeed.

more plaese

• speaking of crushes, this girl got me goin locs these days...

more plaese

Kinda reminds me of a young (read: not necessarily better) Daisy Fuentes. Me gusta.

Herm's opening line to this girl:

Mira que tienes muchas curvas--y yo no tengo frenos!

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

more plaese

I just can't believe that this chick is dating Jeff Garcia[/b]. I've hung out with dude a few times here in San Jose (pre-Carmella) cool guy and all but my wife and I pretty much agree that dude's

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    shes ok.....that weird looking grin is really annoying if i must say so myself.

theres much better looking women...vida guerra.....her body is like woah

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

but her grin ain't all that either

"The older the berry, the sweeter the juice....She needs some young (35yr. old) meat."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

"What happens to a berry that has deferred getting the "work" done?....Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun?"

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

but her grin ain't all that either

agreed. I meant her body is way hotter though. vida may not have been the best example.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

"What happens to a berry that has deferred getting the "work" done?....Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun?"

Beauty is mental as well as physical. You're gonna get old too someday. Would you want someone to devalue you because of an "aged" appearance? It's all about depth, my man!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

this is awesome! its like a reynaldo alias, except there's no alias, and its kinda funny!