hey philly, any record shows coming up?

crashcoursecrashcourse 214 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
any record revival type things? need to sell.if i had a stoop sale would anyone come?

Comments

• looking at october 24 i think
    hold your crates for a second

• yall record revival dudes should post somethin in goldmine

• meat, my boy who organized it was trying to keep it from becoming another troll under the bridge dealer thing. instead, try to keep it famlee. definitely ups and downs by not going goldmine....but this aint the ARC

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    looking at october 24 i think

cool... we have a date!... if I see that greasy head white boy who looks like a stone bum and reaches over you and is ignorant as hell yall are going to see somebody get hurt and I'm going to get put out... I think that I am not used to the whole record show thing...

cool... we have a date!... if I see that greasy head white boy who looks like a stone bum and reaches over you and is ignorant as hell yall are going to see somebody get hurt and I'm going to get put out... I think that I am not used to the whole record show thing...

easy now...someone might get their feelings hurt.

Dag, who the hell that is? The Stinkmeister maybe?

• dang. i thought ray was talking bout me. phewwww.

i dont want no trouble!

• hwo much are tables? I might come out for thiz

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    hwo much are tablets? I might come out for thizz

i'm really looking forward to hitting up one of these. hopefully by then i'll have some source of money and will be able to buy and sell.

$30 i think...depends how much the hall costs each time

talked to my boy. he's gonna try to hook up october 21st... a saturday this time.

fish fry and chili will be back in effect...maybe i'll get some of my high school cooks up in there hooking some of other delicacies up. pm food requests!

• may i suggest ruba again. cheaper space=cheaper tables. lighting was about the same

hwo much are tables? I might come out for thiz

talked to my boy. he's gonna try to hook up october 21st... a saturday this time.

fish fry and chili will be back in effect...maybe i'll get some of my high school cooks up in there hooking some of other delicacies up. pm food requests!

yo, oct. 22 is the sat.