4) I'm holding a Gamith in my hand
    5) I'm holding a Gamith in my hand

blimey
    1) It should be playing on the turntable
    2) It should be playing on the turntable
    3) It should be playing on the turntable
    4) It should be playing on the turntable
    5) It should be playing on the turntable

How did I type with a Gamith in my hand?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    madden '06-[/b]franchise and superstar mode have turned me into more of hermit than i already was. i think the psp version drops tom. you can sync the 2 up and play that shit on the psp and transfer it back to the ps2. what?!

compton's most wanted "music to drive-by"-[/b]the best cmw album imo. shit is still nice!

new king moisteph cd-[/b]only the hottest in today's hip-hop and r&b for todays metrosexuals. heyyyyyyy. i give it 2 snaps up in a circle with glitter bomb explosions.

headed to new orleans-[/b]waiting for hurricane rita to do what it does then i'm on my way to help oversee the contractors cleaning up the funk.

cipha sounds morning show-[/b]sirius is the truth.

• madden '06-[/b]franchise and superstar mode have turned me into more of hermit than i already was. i think the psp version drops tom. you can sync your the 2 up and play that shit on the psp and transfer it back to the ps2. what?!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    pfffffttt!

masta ace knows the time. step your video game game up patricia.

• good

1. be careful what you wish for...my last girl and I used to have differing opinions on how much we should know each other bibically...she didnt want to do it as much as I did...now, my new girl, shit...after the fifth time in four hours, I had to throw in the towel, not complainin' tho.

2. Bobby Patterson and the Mustangs "Dont be so Mean"(jetstar) so fast and bangin, that you gotta pitch it down, or someone will pull a hamstring out on the dancefloor

3. found a bar in town with Geuze, it costs 11 bucks a bottle, but damn that stuff is good

4. staying in and cooking instead of going out...fun with the right person, better food and cheaper.

5. basically my life right now..happier than a pig in shit.

bonus

6. accepted an offer to DJ a birthday...kinda feared the request/playlist from the girl...got it yesterday: "lots and lots of james Brown and Stax" I think I can do that

bad

1. IRS sent me a tax bill..they are saying some money I already paid taxes on was "undeclared income", it wasnt, I should be in the clear, but it is a pain in the ass proving it.

thats all

Good beats bad 6 to 1.

• deleted...goddamn dial up.

• good

1. be careful what you wish for...my last girl and I used to have differing opinions on how much we should know each other bibically...she didnt want to do it as much as I did...now, my new girl, shit...after the fifth time, I had to throw in the towel, not complainin' tho.

You got a tough life pal....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Am going to see Dungen live.

Those guys are DOPE. Interested to know what their live show is like.

Saw them last night and it was more an entertaining performance than a musically satsifying experience. Kinda like being at some European university show in 1975.

The drummer was easily the star of the show. He was just amazing - relaxed and cool demeanor behind the kit yet his drumming smoked. The vocals were terrible and the songs with keyboard and flute were the best. Great moments here and there and very good sound, but a little too happy-go-lucky-skipping-through-the-fields-high-on-life for me - I wanted to rock the fuck out. The hippy dancing and BO where I was standing was just brutal.Good banter between songs.

They made a joke about sucking live - which they didn't - but for me it was not nearly as exciting as the record.

• weird vibes a-brewin' things are kinda good, things are kinda, but not really bad, just dont know how to articulate them, oh well, here goes...neutral 5ives.

1. getting to know my girl better, which is good, but learning some things I am having a hard time dealing with, but the thing is, I shouldnt have a hard time dealing with them, in theory, but I am, but the bottom line is I am getting to know her better and she is confiding in me, so that is good and means she trusts me, that is good as well...see what I mean? good/bad...huh?

2. it is finally done with being HOTTER THAN GODDAMN BALLS here...50s in the AM! ye-fuggin'-hah! But,the weather cooling off has made me realize I need new clothes, been rocking the same cool weather gear for a couple years now and clothes arent cheap, but I need new threads. good/bad...huh?

3. Been finding great records, but the good records are outwieghing the dough to procure them with, how come when I have a couple hundred bucks in my pockets to buy records with I can only come up with a beat ass Rusty Bryant record, but when I have only twenty bucks the raers are buzzing around my head like flies...at least I can take a couple raers home...good/bad...huh?

4. gonna bite the bullet and dip into one of my savings accounts, dont want to, but there are some things I wanna do(like get the fuck out of this country for awhile) which I can afford to do if I throw 5 digits into the checking account, but at the same time it took like 8 years to save that money and it should be for old age, but fuck, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow..so gonna do some things I wanna do, albeit with some irresponsibility. good/bad...huh?

5. Seeing girls around who are giving me all the signs of "proceed ahead", but I have a girlfriend now, and I am a stand up guy so I wont pursue, but it is nice to know I could if I did pursue. good/bad...huh?

• 5. Seeing girls around who are giving me all the signs of "proceed ahead", but I have a girlfriend now, and I am a stand up guy so I wont pursue, but it is nice to know I could if I did pursue. good/bad...huh?

Girls dig dudes with girlfriends. Its some real catch 22 shit.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

5. Seeing girls around who are giving me all the signs of "proceed ahead", but I have a girlfriend now, and I am a stand up guy so I wont pursue, but it is nice to know I could if I did pursue. good/bad...huh?

Girls dig dudes with girlfriends. Its some real catch 22 shit.

Real talk. As soon as you start dating somebody, women come out of the woodwork trying to take a whack at you. of course, they were nowhere to be found while you were single.

"When you were single, nobody was thinkin' about yo' ugly ass. Then your woman got a hold of you, she washed you down, wiped the crust outta your eyes, gave you a Lifesaver...now everybody wanna fuck you!"

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Dr. York?!?!?!?

• 1. Finally stopped lurking and posted on Soulstrut

2. Had an epiphany and started college

3. Found a decent job flexable enough that the above is possible

4. Got with a combo and am getting my piano chops together

1. Sick and swimming in mucus

2. Frustrated as fuck with my beat-making

3. Cold apartment and my landlord is out of town, so no heat until his return

4. Debt

5. "Check Engine" light is on