Race in America: Lil Kim Vs Martha Stewart

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'd give her plastic surgeon 20 to life for crimes against humanity. If it isn't broken, don't "fix" it! [/b]

again, why are people saying this?

Because she was cute and went and had a buttload of freaky-deaky plastic surgery...

And now she looks very olllld when they catch her w/no make up.
    And she did used to be cute.

It's really sad.

I find people who try to pass what Li'l Kim does off as "sexy feminism" infinitely annoying, because I'm hard pressed to think of a woman that has allowed herself to be so manipulated by male expectations, going so far as to try to physically remake herself. Not a person that's remotely in control of their own sexuality.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I'd give her plastic surgeon 20 to life for crimes against humanity. If it isn't broken, don't "fix" it! [/b]

again, why are people saying this?

Because she was cute and went and had a buttload of freaky-deaky plastic surgery...

And now she looks very olllld when they catch her w/no make up.
    And she did used to be cute.

It's really sad.

I find people who try to pass what Li'l Kim does off as "sexy feminism" infinitely annoying, because I'm hard pressed to think of a woman that has allowed herself to be so manipulated by male expectations, going so far as to try to physically remake herself. Not a person that's remotely in control of their own sexuality.

I concur...she's selling a hustle, plain and simple, and I don't understand why it has to mean more than that. Unfortunately,the game has swept her away in really dangerous ways with that surgery shit.

• Just wondering, Where in the article does it say anything about a Co-Ed prison. I may have missed it; but I don't see that in there.

• Just wondering, Where in the article does it say anything about a Co-Ed prison. I may have missed it; but I don't see that in there.
    look under, "she was upbeat, smiling"...

• Because she was cute and went and had a buttload of freaky-deaky plastic surgery...

She was ok in the beginning but nothing spectacular.
    Then she had a little plastic surgery and tweaked some facial features (ok, and boobs too, not that I'm into that) and she looked cute.

Then she went to fucking Edward Scissorhands or some shit and came out looking somewhere as a cross between Barbie (I mean a real, plastic, store-bought Barbie) and the Jack Nicholson as the Joker.

Yes[/b]

No[/b]

If it's free[/b]

• i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Pay attention to the face, then look at her hand in the thumbs up. If you're going to bleach your skin, always always ALWAYS beach ALL of it!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I still like lil kim.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ouch

• oh shit now I see what y'all are talking about. i hadn't been up on what's new in kim's facial reconstructions. that shit is scary. i mean, really, what's the thumbs up for?