Weekday Finds (9/19-23)

13»

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It's radd! 4 vocal tracks, 10 instrumental; 3 cool Beatles covers ("Here Comes the Sun," "Lady Madonna," "Within You Without You"); the singing is excellent--it's just a solid effort all around, IMO.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's radd! 4 vocal tracks, 10 instrumental; 3 cool Beatles covers ("Here Comes the Sun," "Lady Madonna," "Within You Without You"); the singing is excellent--it's just a solid effort all around, IMO.

sweet!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i used to hgave that and another ruskin, sold them awhile ago. is that raer?

• i used to hgave that and another ruskin, sold them awhile ago. is that raer?

i'll answer for jonathan no they are not that rare.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    didnt think so, just wanted to make suire. now someone know if that Late Show record is raer?

how dare you, dave. you're hustling backwards. d.k.t.h.

• how dare you, dave. you're hustling backwards. d.k.t.h.

you've been frolicking in valley springs too long. they are not rare.

how dare you, dave. you're hustling backwards. d.k.t.h.

you're hurting yourself, dave.

• how dare you, dave. you're hustling backwards. d.k.t.h.

you're hurting yourself, dave.

thanks for your concern, jonathan.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Minnie Ripperton - Come to My Garden - Janus[/b]
    Sealed!!! Are there many pressings of this? Def. a 70's press, on Janus, but I find ref to at least 2 US pressings, with a re-release in '74 after the success of "Loving You" - anyone know how to tell what's what?

one last try...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    oh, and Reynaldo:

It's a Double

ps
    i don't recommend google image searching for "wound" like i just did...
    i don't feel so good after that...

• Minnie Ripperton - Come to My Garden - Janus[/b]
    Sealed!!! Are there many pressings of this? Def. a 70's press, on Janus, but I find ref to at least 2 US pressings, with a re-release in '74 after the success of "Loving You" - anyone know how to tell what's what?

one last try...

well the OG is GRT, its gatefold. followed (early 70s?) by the Janus. don't know about further re-releases (sorry).
    btw. I have an extra Janus.

• Minnie Ripperton - Come to My Garden - Janus[/b]

one last try...

well the OG is GRT, its gatefold. followed (early 70s?) by the Janus. don't know about further re-releases (sorry).
    btw. I have an extra anus.

AYO!