My Night of the Living Hemp mix

2»

Comments

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    damn, i didn't even notice until today:

intendedsoulstruttyporaer?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fuck I totally missed this

Crink it looks dope. I should have hopped on the Crinklewagon while the gettin' was good!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    died some of the paper with tea

tea killas!

did I get one? my mail is slow? what?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    died some of the paper with tea

tea killas!

did I get one? my mail is slow? what?

I sendeded you one the same day as everyone else.

wow, thought it would take me the rest of my life to get rid of the copies I'd made. You guyz rule!

I'm gonna do another batch, so PM me if you want one so I get an Idea of how many more to make.

I've already sent out about 30, so, from now on I'd like to either trade for mixes/cdrs of something, or like 2 bucks to cover stamps & CDs, etc. I hate to be that way, but I'm broke.

Cool?

my mail must be slowa, I'll keep an eye out

grrr!

thanks, crink, I'm fiending but Mole's Jackdaw CD-R burn is holding me down...

I feel ya on the slow mail front. I've been waiting on a record a friend sent that has been in the mail 6 weeks - coming from SoCal to NorCal.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Hey Jeff, I got this earlier last week but I finally got around to listening to the whole thing and let it "sink in". Really out-there stuff, dude. I'm feeling the Mobius & Plank track. I got the one in the upper right hand corner. Nice job!

Hey Jeff, I got this earlier last week but I finally got around to listening to the whole thing and let it "sink in". Really out-there stuff, dude. I'm feeling the Mobius & Plank track. I got the one in the upper right hand corner. Nice job!

thanks for the kind words. especially since you didn't even ask for it. haha!

I GOT THE GREEN OCTOPUSSS TWO DOWN ON THE FAR LEFT

SHIT IS MELTING MY MIND

THANKS CRINK, IMMA HIT YOU UP FOR A TIP ON THE FANY FEMALE SINGERS

YOUR NORTH CALI HEMP DEATH ROCKS,

m

PS: DID YOU PUT A COPERNICUS TRACK ON THIS THING? SAYING

PS: DID YOU PUT A COPERNICUS TRACK ON THIS THING? SAYING

Copernicus?

nevermind, Copernicus is a weirdo NYC spoken word freakzoid, reminds me of one of the Hemp trax

carry on,
    M

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Crink's Mix Rocks the Rotovap!!

Thanks mang, pretty mindbending mix, thanks. Expect return karma!

Crink's Mix Rocks the Rotovap!!

Thanks mang, pretty mindbending mix, thanks. Expect return karma!

Are you inside of an Ironlung in that picture?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Are you inside of an Ironlung in that picture?

ha ha, no it's a fume hood, that thankfully I was outside of when the picture was taken.

The purpose of the rotovap is to remove low boiling organic chemicals, usually solvents, from a mixture of compounds. The rotary evaporator is the method of choice for solvent removal in the modern organic laboratory. The solvents or low boiling compounds are removed by a simple distillation. The rotovap is designed to be operated under a vacuum (to lower a compound's boiling point) and to heat the sample at the same time. A cold finger is used to condense the vapors to a liquid, which are trapped in a separate flask. a href="http://www.wfu.edu/academics/chemistry/courses/organic/rotovap/Rotovap.htmhttp://www.wfu.edu/academics/chemistry/courses/organic/rotovap/Rotovap.htmbr />

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    these look great jeff!

you have melted my face, eyes and mind

and my nose

these look great jeff!

you have melted my face, eyes and mind

and my nose

PM me your mailing info & I'll send you one as soon as get some more made.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Jeff, I got my CD a couple of days ago and it's in heavy rotation. That song about Jesus is . Thanks, mang.