Soulstrut member with the most shit on Soulseek.

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
My guess is Phil. I put Soulman in my Wishlist. Ten minutes later:Soulman-Coolin'Soulman-Highest PleasureSoulman-Crate ClassicsSoulman-Instrumentalityphiladelphia beat mission-Soulman Plays the Breaks, Soulman exclusive, Lasalle Funk SessionSoulman-From the Rock SessionsSoulman-Plays the HitsSoulman-Higher HeightsSoulman-The Highest PleasureSoulman-Ultimate Soul Classics.I'm sure their is more. This is just what a search found in a couple of minutes.Then include whatever Phil Most Chill shit is floating around.Much due Respect to the Soulman.

Comments

• BUY THEM!!!!!

Thanks for the props, hommie. Check me out on the Seek, I am mostchill.

I have raers!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn man, you're early to rise over there.

I think this might be the latest I;ve ever been on this shyte.

I should just make coffee at this point.

Phil, do you have any tapes or CDs left? I bet you could get some loot for them.
    I still play that "Highest Pleasure" CD.

• Damn man, you're early to rise over there.

I think this might be the latest I;ve ever been on this shyte.

I should just make coffee at this point.

Phil, do you have any tapes or CDs left? I bet you could get some loot for them.
    I still play that "Highest Pleasure" CD.

yeah the uk needs love

• BUY THEM!!!!!

Thanks for the props, hommie. Check me out on the Seek, I am mostchill.

I have raers!

If you still have some of those laying around , I will most definitely buy some of them. Your site says you still have never stp digging. I will buy that from you. peace, Kev.

• I would also buy whatever is still available for purchase. I don't do soulseek.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    fuckapurchase

• im no where near top number of files

but i did recently rip a shitload of 45s to my comp

feel free to grab them

username hobo d

muzik/on vinyl/funk & afrobeat/45's

including the soundway 45's

the magnetic fields pair that just came out

that nairobi sisters 45 that was on that quantic mix

both el ocote soul sounds 45's (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Alot of the dudes with crazy MP3s just lurk here. There's a guy in the ss room named ooto. he hardly ever posts, but he's a cool guy & has tonnes of good music.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    who's got:
    East of Underground
    The Hunger
    ?
    I need them biatches

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    who's got:
    East of Underground

this isn't hard to find... a few people got it up there. not sure if its the whole thing but it was a bunch of tracks...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    who's got:
    East of Underground

this isn't hard to find... a few people got it up there. not sure if its the whole thing but it was a bunch of tracks...

I got a few tracks. user name kingmob74

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    who's got:
    East of Underground

I got a few tracks. user name kingmob74

Cool,
    I'll have to check it out later. Now... who's got The Hunger?

• ive got the full East of Underground i recorded seperated into tracks and cleaned up best i could, username: motherfunk

no soap tho

• Alot of people misunderstood my post. I wasn't talking about who has the most mp3's in their files. I was talking about who is most represented as an artist in other peoples files . I am just seeing alot of Soulman mixtapes flying around in the Soulseek Universe. Having lot's of files is cool too though. By the way my user name is Kevlierman on there. I got good things to share..