Mike Jones - G-Unit remix needed

nrichnrich 932 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
it's pretty sad I can't find this in Texas, but I need to get this specific 12" for this weekend. Someone's got this out there or at a local shop. give me a shout.

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    help a brother out

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I've got it but it is in storage. Mine is a Killa Kuts white label, not a black label like the one you have pictured. If you still need it in a few days remind me and I will get it out...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    damn that ones really sold out huh? it was all over the place for a while...

a store here has the killah kuts version in stock, holler on the PM if you still need...

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Does the killa kuts version have the g-unit remix on it? I need the G-Unit version of Sewed Up. Not the album version. Which version is on the Killa Kuts release?

I know this is sitting in a local bin somewhere in the US...

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Anyone in Houston able to get this?
    Should be some around there

• I checked around town for you on this one N-dawg, had no luck. I'll send you a snip of that other thing I've been lagging on: today.

• Does the killa kuts version have the g-unit remix on it? I need the G-Unit version of Sewed Up. Not the album version. Which version is on the Killa Kuts release?

I have this 12" with the script, it doesn't have a G Unit version of Sewed Up.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I checked around town for you on this one N-dawg, had no luck. I'll send you a snip of that other thing I've been lagging on: today.

Hey thanks for the help holmes, no sweat. Yeah, if it's no problem that would be cool.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Does the killa kuts version have the g-unit remix on it? I need the G-Unit version of Sewed Up. Not the album version. Which version is on the Killa Kuts release?

I have this 12" with the script, it doesn't have a G Unit version of Sewed Up.

Hey Schnipper, If you've got the one that's pictured above that's probably the one, and thus are that dude.

• the g-unit remix was widely available over here whereas the original version was always hard to get enough copies of. we still have a bunch of the remixes in stock, if you can't find one within the u.s. i'll send you one for the price of the postage.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    the g-unit remix was widely available over here whereas the original version was always hard to get enough copies of. we still have a bunch of the remixes in stock, if you can't find one within the u.s. i'll send you one for the price of the postage.

Yeah, those were here for a while and then dissappeared off the face of the earth.
    If I can't get one for this weekend, I might have to go that route. Thanks for the help Cardova

Like schnipper said, no G-Unit on Sewed Up... only Still Tippin

G-Unit Still Tippin Killah Kuts available round here... it'd be 6-7 plus postage if you want

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

Like schnipper said, no G-Unit on Sewed Up... only Still Tippin

G-Unit Still Tippin Killah Kuts available round here... it'd be 6-7 plus postage if you want

It's actually the mix of that song on the G-unit release... doesn't actually say 'G-Unit' remix. confusing, yes.

the Sewed Up on that record doesn't have G-Unit... I don't think there is a Sewed Up w/GU

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    the Sewed Up on that record doesn't have G-Unit... I don't think there is a Sewed Up w/GU

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store//detail.asp?UPC=PR311612

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

Whatever record it's on, I don't care, just as long as it sounds like this version

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store//detail.asp?UPC=PR311612

so far this is the only record, if this version of Sewed Up is on a fuckin Wayne Newton record, I don't care, I just need it

help? Anyone??