2 Bay Rap Wants

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
alright dudes...I can't take it anymore. INeedthese2joints[/b]Keek Da Sneak: Coke White, blue jeans, and nikesand That Old E-40 joints that goes "I'm rollin' this way that-a-way sideways"...."I'm rolling city to city/grab your toiler paper because it's about to get shitty"Some shit from like 93 I think. It was the first e-40 jump off that I was able to feel during my "black moon-jeru-nas-I-read-the-source-more-than-I-read-my-school-books" era aka "that real shit WHO GOT 'EM?!!!!?!!!!!

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i saw a 'sideways' 12" on a wantlist once but i'm not too sure it actually exists. probably only on the in a major way 2xlp

and for "t shirt, blue jeans", good luck. shits been $80+ japanese buyer material for as long as it's existed

• i saw a 'sideways' 12" on a wantlist once but i'm not too sure it actually exists. probably only on the in a major way 2xlp

and for "t shirt, blue jeans", good luck. shits been $80+ japanese buyer material for as long as it's existed

Word. I want to say "sideways" is a promo since it got a lot of regular radio play, I remember deejays playing it on the late night mix-shows, and they had an edited version.

With the Keak shit, yeah man I never even saw that. I'm even hunting for that Top Secret that has it on there.

• I'm 99% sure their is not a 12" for "Sidewayz". My hommie Funk Daddy from Seattle did that slap and I would have heard about it if it was a 12". Their is a clean double LP of "In a Major Way" that has it though.

• I'm 99% sure their is not a 12" for "Sidewayz". My hommie Funk Daddy from Seattle did that slap and I would have heard about it if it was a 12". Their is a clean double LP of "In a Major Way" that has it though.

I have the 2xLP "In A Major way" promo and I don't think it's clean... gotta check though.

• alright dudes...I can't take it anymore.

I

Need

these

joints

[/b]

Keek Da Sneak: Coke White, blue jeans, and nikes

and

That Old E-40 joints that goes "I'm rollin' this way that-a-way sideways"...."I'm rolling city to city/grab your toiler paper because it's about to get shitty"

Some shit from like 93 I think. It was the first e-40 jump off that I was able to feel during my "black moon-jeru-nas-I-read-the-source-more-than-I-read-my-school-books" era aka "that real shit

WHO GOT 'EM?!!!!?!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh[/b]

• There's a T-Shirts on Gemm doggie.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    There's a T-Shirts on Gemm doggie.

$86.25

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I have the 2xLP "In A Major way" promo and I don't think it's clean... gotta check though.

LP was promo only, and mine's dirty...

• There's a T-Shirts on Gemm doggie.

$86.25

I forgot to mention that minor detail.