Return of cHrIs (myspace kid related)

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
While you guys were debating whether or not this kid should be beaten down, I added him to my friends list and now I get his bulletins:Date: Sep 17, 2005 10:22 AMSubject: ?????Bulletin Message -----------------From: AndyDate: Sep 17, 2005 9:21 AMTHIS LADY IS GIVING BIRTH IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR DELIVERING THE BABY DELIVERS IT, CUTS THE EMBILICAL CORD, AND THEN THROWS THE BABY REALLY HARD AGAINST THE WALL. THE MOTHER AND FATHER START FREEKING OUT WHEN THE DOCTOR PICKS UP THE BABY BY IT'S LEG AND SLAMS IT AGAINST THE WALL AGAIN. THEN HE PICKS UP WHAT'S LEFT OF THE BABY, SMILES AT THE DEVISTATED PARENTS AND SAYS "I'M JUST MESS'N WITH YOU, IT WAS ALREADY DEAD"REPOST THIS OR YOUR BABY WILL BE BORN DEAD

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck that's nasty... the part about the reposting I mean.

• FREEK OUT!!!

• thats disturbing...keep us posted. kid is internet famous!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    thats disturbing...keep us posted. kid is internet famous!

Dude has the internet going nuts. I bet some industry head lurking on here is going to sign him to a deal.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

up HAZ.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    While you guys were debating whether or not this kid should be beaten down...

Well, I don't know who that kid is but here goes my answer to those kinds of shits
    [color:white] I click the picture I [/color]

B.

PS/ Oh! And check out the rathergood's stuff, theres a lot of good flash anim

• I can't help but find that amusing. That's a little disturbing.

• It's because it's funny! Not so much the part about the reposting, as AI pointed out, but the rest is good, cheap laugh.

Still, it doesn't compare to haz's avatar, though--NEXT LEVEL!

• haz's avatar, though--