Options

30....I'm next

edited April 2005 in Announcements
Tomorrow, April Folls Day, I close the book on my 20's, but I ain't scurred cuz real headz know the deal is to be in your 30's anyway.Saturday night. April 2nd we're going to celebrate starting at 7 with cheap drinks and possibly an open bar for a bit at Triple Crown, with our very own Delay supplying the music. At 10:30 DJ Language takes over to start his new Saturday night there, so the festivities will continue.My mom and dad will be there, feel free to gently pat my dad's ass.Sweendog's 30th Birthday Celebration, Roast, and All-Around Tribute.Saturday April 2nd from 7 until later on that nightDelay on the set happily taking requestsTriple Crown, corner of N.11th and Bedford in Williamsburg. I don't have a flyer made, but there is an evite floating around PM me with your email if you would like it.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Happy Birthday homie - make it good and drink one (or 5) for me!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    happy birthday.

you know... they say 30 is the new 20.

• Options
    Wish I could be there, Sween. I will forever picture you in your outdoor work gear.

K.

P.S. 30 ain't shit (and, no, it's not for suckers)

• Yo Sweens~

HAPPY Birthday man! So glad to hear your aunt will be wiring the $6 to you in time for the party!

• Happy Birthday Sween!
    Don't give 30 another thought. It's the new 15...

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

My mom and dad will be there, feel free to gently pat my dad's ass.

(page me)
    Me and Pops are gonna get along!

Happy birthday Sween. Asprin is easterly, we'll be there. I called Delay and he has agreed to play nothing but Digable Planets samples all night long. The saviours of rap, you know. In honor of your 30s.

Is S****z* bringing you cupcakes?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Happy Birthday! It keeps getting better after this dude, believe it!

One day we'll clink glasses of wheatgrass and milk thistle.

Have a wonderful night,
    MissB

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    happy birthday homie.....multiple Patron shots are required for the BIG 30

• Options
    LeBump

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Sweeny,

Don't forget your camera homee

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    LeBump

are you hungover today?

• Options
    are you hungover today?

I'm never drinking again.

Thanks to those who made it out in that weather, I hope everyone had fun. I forgot to take pictures but S****z* took a whole bunch so when she sends them to me I'll post a few.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nice to meet you Sween. Happy B-day again. patron was on point. Faux and Cos...pleasure chatting and arguing minutia...bam, always a pleasure. MikeFreedomRock...cool dude with a collection that Eric and I think is probably worth of blood shits. Tom...glad you were there...rapedonks...hi.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    happy birthday.

• Matt, you are the Sweeniest.

Happy Birthday, Fiery Aries.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Matt, you are the Sweeniest.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Fiery & Hairy.

I'm not sure about Mr. Hoggind??z' 'ayyyyyyooooo'ish comments here, but I must say Happy 30th to you, Mr. SweetDongLongsicle!!!

Herm

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

ps
    i see asprin is making the rounds on all 30 year bday parties...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    are you hungover today?

I'm never drinking again.

Thanks to those who made it out in that weather, I hope everyone had fun. I forgot to take pictures but S****z* took a whole bunch so when she sends them to me I'll post a few.

Never met the man before Saturday, but anyone who starts the night that early is gonna feel some payback. Good job!

• Options
    My girlfriend gave me a gong.

I dare anyone to move in next door down from me.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Hey, happy belated birthday, dude. I always enjoy reading your shit.

james

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    My girlfriend gave me a gong.

LUCKY!

sounds like the party was fun!