cloning yourself so you could play with yourself..

knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I know it sounds bad. But check it. For those multi-instrumentalists out there, would you rather play/jam with copies of yourself, or deal with other musicians?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This Subject title is mad:

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    What if then you ask your other you "Who's your daddy?"

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

yeah that is what i was thinking........

"all I had to do was let the guy give me a blowjob, some people are so weird!"

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

that was on purpose, got your attention didnt I?
    (how else could you word it though?)

Anyway, I bring this up after seeing the movie 'DIG!' a documentary on the Dandy Warhols and the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Not exactly my cup of tea music wise, however the film has it's moments. One of which is where a band member makes the comment about the lead singer/songwriter, they go to say "if he could clone himself and get rid of us, he would do it".
    I have often thought about this myself. With my own work. While I know it is not possible to actually do, but the idea is intriging never-the-less. Just curious if anyone wonders how this would turn out.

yo, dude you know I was referring to a record dealer right? Cut that shit out.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

yo, dude you know I was referring to a record dealer right? Cut that shit out.

heh

• better yet i'd clone a hot chick and have sex with her.

better yet i'd clone a hot chick and have sex with her.

dont you mean 'sweet music'?