ugly duckling FLASH fanclip

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
a u.d. fan named kenn made this. plaese check it if you have time!http://users.tpg.com.au/kennsj/la_revolucion.swfpeace, stein. . .

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dope!

that Dawn loop is sick

• word. thanks, stein. . .

yo if you make a beat out of any of the records you copped from me you gotta give me a shout out, HA HA!

• no doubt.

• damn this is really sick, this dude has skills. The track sounds fucking great too. Im such a fan.

I just sold that Dawn record too, and now I think shouldnt have.

• the dawn record is a real easy one to get. real easy. i actually got that record from dj format. we trade breaks. he gave it to me for the break which i didn't like but i loved that loop. peace, stein. .

yeah, i was gonna say, that Dawn record is mad easy to find, and i actually really like the break on there, if you pan it, the snare cracks. anyway, when is the next UD project dropping?

• 3 weeks in australia/japan. january uk/eu/u.s. peace, stein. . .

nice cant wait to peep it. you should release an intrumental version too, cuz to be honest i only really listen for the beats

• This sounds dope. And I can respect the Le Coq Sportif as well.

• Ha, I just converted the 'Bang for the Buck' artwork into Aussie specs for Earshot last week.
    I'm trying to convince Earshot to add extra instrumentals to the vinyl release they are doing so the down under audience get real 'bang for their buck'... nah mean?

• IT HAS AN OCTOPUS RIDING A HORSE

invertebrates v. vertebrates

somebody post a pic of that "I'm feelin it" weeded out kid....

• That was nice. I never recognized as much of the wordplay as I did with the lil flash video animating it for me.

Maybe I'm a visual person.

Anyway, dope song & vid.

• Damn, that was cool.

Dope song, great animation!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Einstein, a friend of mine gave me a CD-ROM featuring an interview with UD. Some German kids from Stuttgart interviewed you for a Graphic/Design magazine. You all had to draw yourselves:

I can't reach that record store owner. Trying to call him each day, but he's not answering the phone. I can't go there. My car is broke.

• That's a funny clip. I like the track too.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    DOPE shit Dope shit, and Ive been sleeping on those Dawn joints too, actually passed one just a few weeks ago that I hadnt seen before, that loop is ON no doubt, only have one D, I took it for a spin just now.... and OH SNAP crackle and muthafuckin pop!!!!! Nice one mr Einstein

• "...from the jet propulsion lab of Young Einstein"

Dope. Song and Video.

I'll bet when people do shit like this, it gives you a bigger rush than any kind of press or industry props.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

oh... so youngeinstein here on the strut is the ye from uglyduck? i didnt know the members names. do you guys still put out music? its rap right? which one in the picture is ye?

im pretty lost when it comes to rap music these days... i forgot who it was (PRo?) that was laughing at me because i thought ThesOne was from... umm, swollen members? no, ummm... i know hes with PUTS right? or is it that other group... with the word "People" in their name...

whats "from 'Fresh Mode' to 'Meat Milkshake'" mean?

i know im embarrassing myself but i really am lost on the new rap music these days unless its on the radio.

• I clicked on this thread expecting to see a clip of a nice young UD fan at some concert flashing her thruppeny's!
    Oh well I'm still glad I popped by.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's
    thruppeny's

• More schitt to occupy me while at work. SuperDope.

• I clicked on this thread expecting to see a clip of a nice young UD fan at some concert flashing her thruppeny's!
    Oh well I'm still glad I popped by.
    we did have quite a collection of topless girls wearing the dookie gold rope. but we dont do that any more since my partner dizzy is married now and it's not a good idea for him to have nude girls around that adore him. peace, stein. . .