FRUSTRATION

2»

Comments

• im gonna tell you a secret: a hate fighting of any kind. im basically just poking fun at myself on this site, i hate fighting and violence. shit is just stupid. fighting is primal, humans are too advanced for that shit now, talk shit out, most likely it wont be a big deal. i do squab it out every once in awhile only when its ABSOLUTELY nessecary, cuz i do have bangs, but fighting/shooting/killing/murder aint cool guys. dont listen to the mack

jk dude i think you're mad cool i just couldn't resist!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    im gonna tell you a secret: a hate fighting of any kind. im basically just poking fun at myself on this site, i hate fighting and violence. shit is just stupid. fighting is primal, humans are too advanced for that shit now, talk shit out, most likely it wont be a big deal. i do squab it out every once in awhile only when its ABSOLUTELY nessecary, cuz i do have bangs, but fighting/shooting/killing/murder aint cool guys. dont listen to the mack

Careful, The Mack is just lulling you into a false sense of security before he bodies you.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    understood...be a lover, not a fighter!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Subject: Re: FUCK ARIZONA[/b]

At least you're not generalizing because one person, in one city, in the state of Arizona, said a stupid, ignorant thing and acted like they were 10 years old.

I hate to break it to you, but that shit goes on in every city & state.

hows about I give you her phone number and you deliver her this same message?

for someone who has taken quite the hateful stance of racial attacks you certainly seem to be rather "whatever" about this one.

I like how you left off my quote about some similar shit happening to a friend of mine while I was with him, out here, in another city, in another state.

I answered your PMs so just leave it at that.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    im gonna tell you a secret: a hate fighting of any kind. im basically just poking fun at myself on this site, i hate fighting and violence. shit is just stupid. fighting is primal, humans are too advanced for that shit now, talk shit out, most likely it wont be a big deal. i do squab it out every once in awhile only when its ABSOLUTELY nessecary, cuz i do have bangs, but fighting/shooting/killing/murder aint cool guys. dont listen to the mack

Careful, The Mack is just lulling you into a false sense of security before he bodies you. SHHHHHHHHH

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

jk dude i think you're mad cool i just couldn't resist! thanks man

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I've driven to Arizona to beat some ass. Highly reccomended.

- spidey

• cuz i do have bangs

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Subject: Re: FUCK ARIZONA[/b]

At least you're not generalizing because one person, in one city, in the state of Arizona, said a stupid, ignorant thing and acted like they were 10 years old.

I hate to break it to you, but that shit goes on in every city & state.

hows about I give you her phone number and you deliver her this same message?

for someone who has taken quite the hateful stance of racial attacks you certainly seem to be rather "whatever" about this one.

I like how you left off my quote about some similar shit happening to a friend of mine while I was with him, out here, in another city, in another state.

Day I felt like you trivialized the issue by saying what you did. No doubt it goes on everywhere, everyday but it doesn't happen like this to people I care about all that often. And to compare the actions of this guy to that of a 10 year old only further trivialized it. This wasn't some kid doing kid shit, this was a grown ass man doing some straight up racist, hateful, and physical shit.

Hope you understand why I reacted like I did

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Again, and hopefully for the last time, I was talking about how little sense it made to hate a state that something bad happened in.

Good night.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    THIS IS AMERICA AIN'T IT? WHERE ELSE COULD I BE?[/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• I know exactly what you mean, Guzzo. After I saw Crash I drove straight to California with every intention of knockin' suckaz out. I didn't care what nationality they were, that movie proved to me what I knew all along: EVERY RACE HAS THEIR OWN FAIR SHARE OF RACISTS. But what I hadn't realized was that this was mostly in California.

Luckily, I took a wrong turn and ended up in a canoe on It's A Small World.

Seriously though, should I base the entire state of California on its' laws as well as the actions and words of its' governor? I mean, the people voted for those, right?

Herm

P.S. Karlito, I'm cool with a few Californians moving in, just as long as they don't spend every opportunity saying "Arizona sucks, Cali was much better." Go the fuck back then!!!

• I'm cool with a few _______ians moving in, just as long as they don't spend every opportunity saying "_____ sucks, ____ was much better." Go the fuck back then!!!

That seems typical of anyone not from North Dakota.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I apologize for using that blanket statement, I know it was wrong, my only defense is that I was very angry at the news.

• It's ok Guzzo. Go to ebonyplaya.com, you'll feel better.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    my play-grandma would kill me

• my play-grandma would kill me

they've got sites for those too, but that's outside my kink hoLmes

• but people are also seriously racist down their.
    I don't know dude, ever been to or lived in the south? I've lived in both AZ and the south (north carolina, not even the deep south) and every time I go back to NC I am blown away by how racist most people are once you get 1/2 a mile out of an urban area or college town. I have been to some hick ass places in this state and have never once heard anyone drop an N bomb. That shit is par for the corse from rednecks all over the south. Your friends experince sounds like a very isolated insident. What year? What town? what bar? Biker bar maybe?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the only place i would blanket judge like that is albuquerqe, nm.