rihanna pon the replay no goddam acca goddamit

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
fucking def jam. how are you are you gonna put out a "club" track and not have a goddam accapella?!?! everytime i hear a song that i think i could fuck with and remix or whatever it never has the goddam fucking accapella! what the fuck???? do they do this shit on purpose? the only way i would even buy that thing is if it had an accapella. what are they afraid of???arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrri need a drink.

Comments

• Jesus G*** you are on edge lately. Time to start packing a flask on the way to work!

Rhianna "Pon Di Replay" is my cringeworthy trainwreck-of-a-song, leaves me feeling embarassed but can't stop watching the video joint of the summer. When she's like "run run run run everybody run run" and everyone runs around the club.... yikes. It's like pantomime

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    very guilty cosign

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    G*ry...does your wife know you're gay ?

no rap

opera

pon di replay

• One by one, even two by two?

• When she's like "run run run run everybody run run" and everyone runs around the club.... yikes. It's like pantomime

"Chariots of Fire? Elephant Man? Prefontaine? Sounds like..."

• G*ry...does your wife know you're gay ?

no rap
    opera
    pon di replay

OH NO...............!!!!!!!!!!

well really, I figured I could pull a welkshake v2.0 with that one. oh well.

man... johnny's right... I AM on edge! I need some whiskey in my system tonight!