I'm bored at work

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I have four more hours of work and nothing to do. What do you all do in these situations?

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I bring here my raw .wav's from LP to CD transfers and work on them. Hey, sometimes I even charge people for that work, so I'm being double paid for my lazy hours.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I have four more hours of work and nothing to do. What do you all do in these situations?
    weird, this is what i do even when i'm out-of-my-mind busy at work.

• come on over, i need to start pulling images from our PACS system and coordinate a production crew for taping a live case tomorrow....need some help...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i just let the ipod rock and read hip-hop interviews, but i'm bored of that now. ...so here i am.

boss is down in Baton Rogue helpin out.
    co-worker / office-roomie left at 3 for the day...but i'm here til 6 cause i wanna leave early and catch Braille in Fredericksburg tomorrow.

• I have four more hours of work and nothing to do. What do you all do in these situations?
    post on this message board

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Another move: ask other departments for stupid information. I like to keep people busy while I look at them.

• I too am bored as shit. I keep reading stuff on www.thenation.com , but it keeps making me angry. I guess there just arn't enough kanye threads and 14 year old bloods to keep me entertained.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    sell shit on ebay.

• sell shit on ebay.
    technically, that's work. so does that count?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

you can tell what kind of job you have where you can sit around for four hours.

im in the wrong business.

I too am bored as shit. I keep reading stuff on www.thenation.com , but it keeps making me angry.
    maybe a change to the onion would lift your spirits?

• I too am bored as shit. I keep reading stuff on www.thenation.com , but it keeps making me angry.
    maybe a change to
    the onion would lift your spirits?

Thanks I forgot about the onion.

• Halliburton Gets Contract To Pry Gold Fillings From New Orleans Corpses' Teeth
    September 14, 2005 | Issue 41???37

HOUSTON???On Tuesday, Halliburton received a $110 million no-bid government contract to pry the gold fillings from the mouths of deceased disaster victims in the New Orleans-Gulf Coast area. "We are proud to serve the government in this time of crisis by recovering valuable resources from the wreckage of this deadly storm," said David J. Lesar, Halliburton's president. "The gold we recover from the human rubble of Katrina can be used to make fighter-jet electronics, supercomputer chips, inflation-proof A-grade investments, and luxury yachting watches."

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    when im bored at work i usually play stranger, m*tt knows the deal

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    can someone give me a quick rundown of gorillamask.net type sites? thanks, I need this

www.goldenfiddle.com has become a quick fave

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Play the ninja game: Ninja!

It's arrows to move around, k to jump, and there's a billion levels, each more difficult and frustrating than the last!

Halliburton Gets Contract To Pry Gold Fillings From New Orleans Corpses' Teeth

HOUSTON???On Tuesday, Halliburton received a $110 million no-bid government contract to pry the gold fillings from the mouths of deceased disaster victims in the New Orleans-Gulf Coast area. "We are proud to serve the government in this time of crisis by recovering valuable resources from the wreckage of this deadly storm," said David J. Lesar, Halliburton's president. "The gold we recover from the human rubble of Katrina can be used to make fighter-jet electronics, supercomputer chips, inflation-proof A-grade investments, and luxury yachting watches."
    see, aren't you a lot happier now?

• Halliburton Gets Contract To Pry Gold Fillings From New Orleans Corpses' Teeth

see, aren't you a lot happier now?

The sad thing is that this is probably closer to the truth than most of the shit on Fox news.

• already have that one post another

• yahoo chess.

look for me "Bernard_Purdie."

• already have that one post another

when we gonna fire off more film hammie?

so demanding!