DJ Day Appreciation

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
dude got creative and brought in a couple heavy hitter auctions. ---- soldierstay awake.

Comments

• dude got creative and brought in a couple heavy hitter auctions. ---- soldier

stay awake.

Day's BEEN creative. Boo to Daze for not proving his true name-dropper status and auctioning off a pair of King Tee's locs and a ol' Tommy's Burger wrapper from '91 that CPO found in his black leather couch.

But yeah, Day....??Oral??!

Herm

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Day deserves props from more than just a message board. He is the man here and in the real world. Even if he wasn't feelin' the MG last time he was in town.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word up. Day the dude.

Also, does anyone know the trick to make that YOUSENDIT unlimited?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    he eats boring gwailo food...........

but I still choo choo choose him.

• day is:

• day is:

very true

• Word up. Day the dude.

DAY FOR PRESIDENT (and I mean that... we'd be in much better shape with Day in the oval office)

• never even met the man, but i feel i can testify that he's a thorough dude

whatupDAY!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude is that mufuckah

• From what I can tell via the internet I think he's got a killer sense of humor.

I can't speak to his "real life" skills in the first person, though I'm sure they're top notch.

Virtually he's the man 100%.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    , day is GOOD FOLK!

Always sticking up for the underrepresented, and even sent me a Black Ivory with that Hutson II.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    choo choo choose

one of my favourite sayings ever!

I like Day. He is nice and has an eye on the big picture and helps to bring things back into perspective. His offspring is very cute as well.

• The only Strutter whose music was played at my wedding.

One of the few Strutters I've never met, but talked to on the phone about real life schitt.

My dude, right there. Glad to see that you're angry, but maintaining perspective. Keep lettin' those cute kids and that lovely wife of yours know that Daddy Day luh 'em and you'll continue to make a huge difference in this world.

And yeah, dude in noice with his music.

(But quit smokin' already!)

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    From what I can tell via the internet I think he's got a killer sense of humor.

I can't speak to his "real life" skills in the first person, though I'm sure they're top notch.

Virtually he's the man 100%.

Also just know him virtually but hes the man 100%.

And his beats are:

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• The only Strutter whose music was played at my wedding.

Damn dude, you told me you were gonna play some old Kemetic Suns... PFFFFFFFFT.

Day is a good dude, and it says a lot to get that vibe from a computer screen (having never met the man).

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yay for Day...the most random circumstances that I've ever met anyone have to be how I met that guy. Definitely the homie.

• aseoifaheofihas;efoiha;soeifha;seiofha;isehf;aisohef;oaishef;aoishefa

THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF THE ANCIENTS: PYHITH

• what planet what station batches!

praise due!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yay for day!

when's the next mixtape coming though?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Day is a dope dj and a great father. Good guy all around.

appreciated.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Day is a good dude, and it says a lot to get that vibe from a computer screen (having never met the man).

B.

• I celebreate his enite catalog and he even knows my parents.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey DJ Day,

You're my main stromie!!!! You're talented, deep in the crates, and generally good peoples. Get at me, dawg!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I celebreate his enite catalog and he even knows my parents.

On and off the wheels, Day is SUPERNICE.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Dude is a dick!.....

Just Kidding... I have had the pleasure of digging with this man and he put me up on so much ish I can't even begin to start! Good Father and all that ...it's all true! Here's to you!

• Options
    Day is good peoples, one of those folks who makes me wish NY and CA weren't so far apart.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ... I took a CPR class today for work and come back to find this.

You all got me feeling up in here.

Every one of you needs an appreciation post.

Seriously.

But until then, I'll leave you with this pic I snuck of the maintenance manager clutching his "baby Andy".

• so true.

• Day is good peoples, one of those folks who makes me wish nor and so-cal weren't so far apart.