It happens yet again...(flyer related)

dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
So me, breakself, and gambit are putting a soul/funk night on here in Lansing, MI. (See Announcements section) Getting flyers done up through www.hotcards.com who offer some amazing rates but this is the third time between me and gambit that they have quoted us on a date where we would get the flyers, but we have seen otherwise. They are a week late on this order which only gives me a week to promote this event. For 5000 quarter page, double-sided, full color glossy, $160 is a really good price. But if I could find a place that is reliable, to me that would be even more worth it. So I'm asking you strutters if you guys have some good places to get flyers made up (besides doing it myself at kinkos).

Comments

• www.clubflyers.com

around $180 for 5000 including shipping.

• Options
    Who effectively can deal out 5000 flyers in a week?

K.

• Who effectively can deal out 5000 flyers in a week?

K.

www.clubflyers.com

around $180 for 5000 including shipping.

I emailed them my design on a Saturday afternoon, got the fliers the next Friday. But that was in the US coming from Florida to NYC, UPS ground.

• I think K's question is more along the lines of:

What kinda promoter can hand out 5000 flyers in a week.

Oh, and you should check out www.psprint.com. They do flyers for pretty much everyone in the Bay.

PS I fucking hate flyering.

• Options

PS I fucking hate flyering.

Personally, I love it. Get to interview your prospective party goers...and meet tonnes of prospective girlfriends . Leaving large amounts of flyers in stores is bad for trees and your party.
    I love neutralizing all the flyer kids at the end of night by offering them a flyer for every one offered to me...or dissing their marketing techniques ({i]What made you think I wanted this gigantic piece of fullscap with 10 billion laser-etched colors of a 10,000 DJ trance night, what? Why are you flyering at a jazz dance night?[/i])

K.