euro strutters - record fairs?

sconesscones 434 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
where / when are the best in europe - countries like germany, france and netherlands..

Comments

• where / when are the best in europe - countries like germany, france and netherlands..

November 19 & 20th

party starts @ booth #388

hope to see you there

• where / when are the best in europe - countries like germany, france and netherlands..

November 19 & 20th

hope to see you there

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    where / when are the best in europe - countries like germany, france and netherlands..

hard to say. i found good records at poor fairs.

i like the fair in reutlingen (near stuttgart - southern germany). a big big surprise to me.

don't go to frankfurt or offenbach or stuttgart - definitely not worth it.

strassbourg in france is kinda ok. i found some good records, but prices were high and there are not so many dealers.

i don't know any other fairs in germany or france

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE: great list of fairs in Germany, The Netherlands, France, Belgium, etc with dates and opening times. Good links to fairs themselves. the best record fair site i know.

RECORD FAIRS IN EUROPE

hard to say. i found good records at poor fairs.

i like the fair in reutlingen (near stuttgart - southern germany). a big big surprise to me.

don't go to frankfurt or offenbach or stuttgart - definitely not worth it.

strassbourg in france is kinda ok. i found some good records, but prices were high and there are not so many dealers.

i don't know any other fairs in germany or france

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE: great list of fairs in Germany, The Netherlands, France, Belgium, etc with dates and opening times. Good links to fairs themselves. the best record fair site i know.

thanks ;]

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    welcome

November 19 & 20th

hope to see you there

that's a mighty big fair.

• @Grope: You'Re going to Utrecht this year? I'm planing to...
    So pm me, if you're down!

• Best organisation in Belgium is KDX, with the biggest fair in Belgium in Ghent (27th of november).