Television (the invention, not the band)

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
On My Super Sweet Sixteen this adopted girl's parents are weird they look real young and I guess decided adopting a fourteen year old was the move. They don't do anything except buy her tons and dons of stuff. They live in Eerie, PA. You have to wear a bathing suit to go to her party. I'm sort of flabbergasted

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    On My Super Sweet Sixteen this adopted girl's parents are weird they look real young and I guess decided adopting a fourteen year old was the move. They don't do anything except buy her tons and dons of stuff. They live in Eerie, PA. You have to wear a bathing suit to go to her party. I'm sort of flabbergasted

That show is the worst. If I had a kid that acted the way these brats act, someone would be adopting her FOR REAL. Child and Family would be getting a call, 'yeah, come pick her bratty ass up, see if her foster parents will buy her a new car for her fucking birthday'. Spoiled diva brats, and with their own show. I guess someone had to do it.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    id tap

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    That show is the worst.

this came up in conversation the other day and it took my like twenty minutes to convey the awfulness to someone who had never seen it.

also it gets dumb girls to say things like "you like rap, ever heard of cee lo? he looks soooo weird"

• dayday 9,611 Posts

THIS AIN'T AMERICA IS IT?

WHERE COULD I BE?[/b]

• On My Super Sweet Sixteen this adopted girl's parents are weird they look real young and I guess decided adopting a fourteen year old was the move. They don't do anything except buy her tons and dons of stuff. They live in Eerie, PA. You have to wear a bathing suit to go to her party. I'm sort of flabbergasted

That show is the worst. If I had a kid that acted the way these brats act, someone would be adopting her FOR REAL. Child and Family would be getting a call, 'yeah, come pick her bratty ass up, see if her foster parents will buy her a new car for her fucking birthday'. Spoiled diva brats, and with their own show. I guess someone had to do it.

The funniest thing is (for me) that these little sociopaths think this kind of thing makes them look good.

• THIS AIN'T AMERICA IS IT?

WHERE COULD I BE?[/b]

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    this came up in conversation the other day and it took my like twenty minutes to convey the awfulness to someone who had never seen it.

"How do you make a narcissist more narcissistic? Give 'em a TV and let them show the world how narcissistic they are!!!"[/b]

• also it gets dumb girls to say things like "you like rap, ever heard of cee lo? he looks soooo weird"

He looked weird to me too after I realized that it was her daughter on that show.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That show is the worst.

Between that and Laguna Beach I'm quite scared of the direction MTVs heading in... could there be a Bush daughters reality show in the near future?

• Ashlee Simpson on TRL FYI