Man arrested for cursing at Cheney(E-Bay Related)

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I don't know if anyone has already pointed this out. I was browsing through Crooks and Liars, when I saw a link to a video this guy was selling on E-Bay of his arrest. I click the link Fuck Yourself Cheney and it has been removed by the bay. Why would this man not be allowed to sell his personal video?

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Is this the "go fuck yourself" guy? How can you get arrested for that?????

• I guess when your are V.P, you get to write the rules as you go along. I just think that e-bay probably took his listing off cause they are scurred of the wrath of Dick Chain.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Just checked crooks and liers.....looks like the guy wasn't aressted just handcuffed and questioned for 20 min. Still 100% fucked up. Was Cheney handcuffed when he said it, derrrrrrrrrr.

Aperantly e-bay said they took down the acution because he didn't bleep FUCK in the video. I guess he had a clip so you could see what you were getting and you can't say FUCK on e-bay.

• Just checked crooks and liers.....looks like the guy wasn't aressted just handcuffed and questioned for 20 min. Still 100% fucked up. Was Cheney handcuffed when he said it, derrrrrrrrrr.

Aperantly e-bay said they took down the acution because he didn't bleep FUCK in the video. I guess he had a clip so you could see what you were getting and you can't say FUCK on e-bay.

Fucking ripoff!!

• does this mean youre not going to post the video here?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Just checked crooks and liers.....looks like the guy wasn't aressted just handcuffed and questioned for 20 min. Still 100% fucked up. Was Cheney handcuffed when he said it, derrrrrrrrrr.

Can you say "fuck ebay"?

• fuck the fucking fuckers.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Uh, like nobody's ever sold an R rated video or DVD on ebay? That's a pretty dumb excuse.

*Edited because I don't read carefully enough. I didn't notice the part about the clip being in the auction.