FAO Young Einstein

raredaveraredave 205 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central

sup with this release dude? Japanese only?

peace

RD

Comments

• sup with this release dude? Japanese only?

peace

RD

Ugly Duckling tour gives you bang for your buck
    Quirky Californian hip-hop threesome Ugly Duckling drop their third LP Bang For The Buck on October 3 through Sydney-based label Earshot Music. Following on from their themed release Taste The Secret, and Journey to Anywhere, the album has been described as "12 relentless tracks of slamming breaks, funky basslines, huge horn sections and tight, aggressive rapping." Popular with local crowds for their frenetic (amusing) live shows, the Ducks will perform a series of live dates in Australia during September and October. Group turntablist Young Einstein also performs a solo side show at Boogie Down's final shindig in Sydney on September 23.

&&

http://rapnews.co.uk/?p=373

• sweeet!! Will there be a vinyl version? and will it be in NYC??

• hi raredave, comes out in second week of october in japan/far east asia and australia/new zealand. comes out second week of january in europe and north america and the rest of earth. peace and thanks for your interest, stein. . .

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    I'll drink a meatshake 2 that!

• per0per0 152 Posts
    It aaaallll haaasss Beats!

• and yes will be on wax. initial pressing is 1000 pieces for australia/japan. later will be more in north america(in january). peace, stein.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hi raredave, comes out in second week of october in japan/far east asia and australia/new zealand. comes out second week of january in europe and north america and the rest of earth. peace and thanks for your interest, stein. . .

When does is come out on soulseek?

• Stien what's up with our Posse Cut being track two in Japan? Wierd. I really liked the order of the copy you gave me...I know Coop said they were going to be moving stuff around but that just seems wierd. holla

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Quirky Californian threesome

paging artifactor...

• and yes will be on wax. initial pressing is 1000 pieces for australia/japan. later will be more in north america(in january). peace, stein.

Yo Mr Stein, any wax coming to Europe?

• LEE, if all goes according to plan in north america yes you will be getting vinyl. peace, stein. . .

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    'Stein -

Any plans afoot to release an accompanying instrumental version of the album? Just wondering...

• 'Stein -

Any plans afoot to release an accompanying instrumental version of the album? Just wondering...
    pek, yes if all goes good in the u.s. we may be finally releasing instumentals of "OUR ENTIRE CATALOG" peace, stein. . .