Soulseek: Ettiquette who from here is on there??

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
OK, so I just got on slsk. Yes I know, I know, y'all have been on that ish for a looong minute. So, I'm downloading some dude's files and I get banned. I'm like huh? wtf? Then, it happens over & over again. I must be missing something here. What is it folls? Am I supposed to chat up these dudes in these lil rooms they got on the right side of the screen? Does the mighty Strut have one of them lil rooms? How can I be down? Feelin sooo lil dude right bout now? Plaese help....

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    join the soulstrut room , foolio.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Hey, iron monkey

If you want, check my stuff at slsk; if there??s anything you want let me know and i??ll add you to my list.

user: moogman

Peace

• which version are you all using? because i installed the beta version and never see anybody on there? sometimes there is a soulstrut room once in a while with one dude in there.

• join the soulstrut room , foolio.

Yeah, Ok, but I don't see it on the list of rooms.

I see shit like reggae galaxy, spain, metal & dumb shit like that. Where's soulstrut?

• OK, so I just got on slsk. Yes I know, I know, y'all have been on that ish for a looong minute. So, I'm downloading some dude's files and I get banned. I'm like huh? wtf? Then, it happens over & over again.

I must be missing something here. What is it folls? Am I supposed to chat up these dudes in these lil rooms they got on the right side of the screen? Does the mighty Strut have one of them lil rooms? How can I be down? Feelin sooo lil dude right bout now? Plaese help....

If you're not sharing files people will ban you, pretty much....

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    join the soulstrut room , foolio.

Yeah, Ok, but I don't see it on the list of rooms.

I see shit like reggae galaxy, spain, metal & dumb shit like that. Where's soulstrut?

If you don??t see the soulstrut room, you can create it. Right click over the room list, select "Create room" and type soulstrut.

Peace

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    My slsk username is rassclat.

• What's up A? Glad to see you on there, I'm MakossaMan, help yourself. What's your soulseek name?

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i'm mesh potatoes on there. help your self to whatever you want. i think i have my shit open to the public..

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I'm Night Avenger, never online.

I hate the mp3s!

• andrewh

you gotta be on my list so just ask and ill gladly add you. i usually add every person in the soulstrut room anyways.

thanks for all the dope tracks.

• AFRORICAN

• I am on there as kevlierman. I am in the Soulstrut room. I have lots of good stuffs you can grab.

• Hey thanks guys. Figuredout that my files were unaccesible. Thass why I was banned. Sheesh! Fools are sensitive with their mp3's. Anywayz, I'll look you guys up on there. OH, and of course my username is iron_monkey. Laterzzzzzzzzzzz

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Hi

• Alright, another dumb question. Is there a search function for usernames? Where is it?

• Never mind, figured it out.
    Thanks Doods...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Che, tenes los discos uruguayos de Totem (banda del negro Rada)? Si no los tenes te los subo al Soulseek. Avisame.

Todo bien? Saludos

• sup tho guy

my username on there is sodajerk. i'll basically add anyone also. download away.

• which version are you all using? because i installed the beta version and never see anybody on there? sometimes there is a soulstrut room once in a while with one dude in there.

Same I've asked this question in the last soulseek post and no one answered.

I got the new test, because I was told i had to get it on my old version of soulseek. Now NOBODY is around.

What up with that??????/

• you're better off using the 'old' (stable) version. i had the same problems when i tried the beta. join join share share

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    PM me to be added to my userlist. I got that heat folls.

• my name is TIMP, pm and i'll add you to my list

• TIMP joined.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    An actual documented convo from the elusive aschrock captured for the strut's viewing pleasure

[aschrock] like whoa
    [aschrock] its all crowded
    [sketcherone] aschrock!
    [sketcherone] what happened to enstr
    [sketcherone] listening to eddie russ - see the light. serious disco drugs
    [aschrock] hey dave
    [aschrock] yeah that album's pretty blunted
    [aschrock] made some new record cubes today. finally gonna hve enough room
    [aschrock] later kidz
    [aschrock] lady calls

rassclat is lurkin' hard dont get caught slippin'

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

yo,

The soulstrut room is packed - lets see more folls up in this.

plaese to help. i still never see anybody in a soulstrut room.

grazie milli.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    cosmobaker

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    man wtf? everyone comes up "error trying to get file list"

it's been doing that for a minute on the raptop (which i'm on now). Some users work but others don't. Even after i've been added.