The heatrock forum is confusing me

edubedub 715 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
it's kind of a clusterfuck in there...I have no idea how many auctions are currently active!Some get bumped from several pages down, and seems like a lot of them on page one have ended... but I'm not tapped out yet, so I'm still looking.It would be nice if the completed auctions could be moved to a new forum, so we can still have them as an archive of what went down[/b], ... or is it just me?

Comments

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    it's kind of a clusterfuck in there...

I have no idea how many auctions are currently active!

it's kind of a clusterfuck in there...

I have no idea how many auctions are currently active!

I agree - I went lookin' to bid on Herm's Jesus break 'cause I thought it was endin' today (Saturday), but to no avail...

• No, good idea.

In the future it would be nice to have an ebay-like program to take care of bids & auction listing.

I would be happy to handle the php & mysql programming to hang off of UBB!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    * Add this thread to my favorites.

• I agree - I went lookin' to bid on Herm's Jesus break 'cause I thought it was endin' today (Saturday), but to no avail...

On the 8th day, He created the boom bap.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    * Add this thread to my favorites.

yeah, I use that one... but I have to find the thread first... with so many completed auctions being bumped to the top, I'm just worried that new, ongoing, auctions are being quickly shuffled down a couple of pages.

If I'm not checking the forum on a constant basis, who knows what kind of new auctions are being put up?

It just seems like something that can be done relatively easily...

ya feel me?

• I was thinking about that. Could sticky the currents, maybe. Then when Asprin or Bambizzle declares them closed un-sticky them.