LA WILL MAKE ME P(L)AY (Gig Related--help!)

2»

Comments

• yes, yes was a very good time. really good to mEEt you ross. is it safe to say the judges had a bias for the bay? i think shig and i were ripped off a few times.

to add on to asprins unforgettable moments was his version of chain of fools. i believe ross and i high scored on areosmiths angel. there was a version of i'm your puppet with some broken robot dance moves. there was some whitesnake in there somewhere too. some joint passing too. just to clarify that other bottle of jager was finished.

my favorite moment was singing why cant we be friends with everyone as the last song (sorry shig 9to5 didnt stand up to the gravity of what we had accomplished that evening).. seeing smiling faces all around the room and everyone participating was truly unforgettable, even through the jack and herb haze that shrouds most of the rest of the night including getting home, as well as stopping for food along the way. already looking forward to the next showdown (if it could wait a week or two for complete recovery i won???t complain).