5K loveseat outta here!

dig_thisdig_this 279 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
new free mix for download right here. playlist:ms. melodie ?? what do you do?son of bazerk ?? j dub's themetoo $hort ?? life is...too shortbeastie boys ?? so what'cha wantking tee ?? ko rock stuffskillz ?? good looked o.g. & the bulldogs ?? bug-a-booredhead kingpin & the f.b.i. ?? we rock the mic right (remix)grand puba w/mary j. blige ?? check it out (remix)idris muhammad ?? crab apple3rd bass ?? product of the environment (remix)nas/nice n smooth ?? virgo junkies (a Dig This blend)nikki d ?? your man is my mankrs??one ?? outta hereperceptionists ?? career findersesther williams ?? last night changed it allhodges, smith, james & crawford ?? nobodyann peebles ?? bewarepaul humphrey ?? funky l.a.blue mitchell ?? last tango in pariskool & the gang ?? heaven at once ->dt

Comments

• What up fellow sockpuppet? Nice graphic for the mix.

So are you going to put those CTI proofs up for grabs with the heatrocks?

• heya->

thx re graphic - and yeah, I think so re CTI proofs - shot some of them this AM, will probably post them this afternoon. will bump yuz when they're up.

• heya->

thx re graphic - and yeah, I think so re CTI proofs - shot some of them this AM, will probably post them this afternoon. will bump yuz when they're up.

they're up now - eight of them, under "SHEETROCK: original CTI artwork/proofs"...

• indeed!