Someone got the new XLR8R

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Apparently my picture is in there you wanna scan that shit I wanna see and they ain't got that shit in Canton or Simsbury

Comments

• awallawall 673 Posts
    i was in the last one (name only). first time i'd even flipped through that magazine in a while. when did it turn into URB?!?

• Not sure but nice people help make it happen! Never read it too much, though. Wish it turned into Jane or something if it was gonna turn into something

• PM me your mailing address again, Schnipperelli. I have an extra copy (what page are you on?).

• Schnipper
    51 Oakridge
    Unionville, CT 06085

• Oh not sure what page I am on. Also I owe you a record

• what is the article about?

• I talked to my friend last night, he said I'd seen the photo already. It's in the editor's letter section and it's of me and my friend Justin dancing and a K Swift party in Baltimore

• I talked to my friend last night, he said I'd seen the photo already. It's in the editor's letter section and it's of me and my friend Justin dancing and a K Swift party in Baltimore

There you are, sweaty in an extra-smedium violet Polo feelin' it. The caption is, "Baltimore kids raving to DJ K-Swift" ('cept I don't see no glo-stix). You still want a copy?

Oh, and you owe me a record (I forgot!).

Also, there's a topless dude right behind you. Looks like you're givin' him the gas face. File under CHILL.

There you are, sweaty in an extra-smedium violet Polo feelin' it. The caption is, "Baltimore kids raving to DJ K-Swift" ('cept I don't see no glo-stix). You still want a copy?

Also, there's a topless dude right behind you. Looks like you're givin' him the gas face. File under SCAN PLEASE!

Also, there's a topless dude right behind you. Looks like you're givin' him the gas face. File under CHILL.

Okay word this picture is online somewhere.
    Yeah, I actually never got your record because I moved and my old roommate has it somewhere hence my forgetting I owed you one.