SF vs. LA email flame war

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Two emails I got after complaining about waiting a month for a record to be sent & and criticizing the excuse that he was out of cardboard mailers:Fuck you???you sorry son of a bitch. Why is it that everybody in Southern California is a fucking asshole??? Again, fuck you!!! I???m sending the LP and you can shove it up your sorry Southern Californian ass!!!Piss off and die!!!Cordially,M---+++++++++++++++++The reason we talk about why Southern Californians are such assholes is because you are!!! You never talk shit about us because you???re too busy being assholes, oh yeah, and we???re not assholes!! Every time I go to Southern California it???s like visiting a Woodstock for assholes. It???s an asshole festival 24-7. Cordially, M---

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I???m sending the LP and you can shove it up your sorry Southern Californian ass!!!

yeah baby.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Every time I go to Southern California it???s like visiting a Woodstock for assholes. It???s an asshole festival 24-7.

Location?

• That makes it sound more exciting than it really is.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    actually that's pretty funny

• Every time I go to Southern California it???s like visiting a Woodstock for assholes. It???s an asshole festival 24-7.

Location?

its called the vans warped tour, dogg.

• Sorry Bearded. I was a little heated when I wrote that stuff. I hope you enjoy your records. Weather's great in SF. Wish you were here.

M---

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    OMG, M--- is so dumb

-M

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Cordially

• Was this an ebay thing?

And quite frankly, after growing up in the Bay, living in LA for 9 years, and NYC for 5, there are assholes everywhere. They just wear different clothes.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one."

- Eazy-E