realaudio -> mp3 program?

awallawall 673 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I remember someone on here said they had a program that converts real audio streams to mp3 files. where can I find this?

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I remember someone on here said they had a program that converts real audio streams to mp3 files. where can I find this?

Hi,

mp3machine.com has several format converters, but unfortunately almost all of them are shareware. Anyway, there are some programs that you can try before buy, so you can use them to convert your files before the end of free licence.
    mp3machine.com

Peace

• awallawall 673 Posts

Hi,

mp3machine.com has several format converters, but unfortunately almost all of them are shareware. Anyway, there are some programs that you can try before buy, so you can use them to convert your files before the end of free licence.
    mp3machine.com

Peace

these all seem to be standard wav or aiff to mp3 coverters. i want to covert a 20 minute long real audio stream into some kind of burnable audio file (not necessarily a mp3, i guess). oh, and i'm a mac dude.

• I remember someone on here said they had a program that converts real audio streams to mp3 files. where can I find this?

Hi,

mp3machine.com

Peace

these all seem to be standard wav or aiff to mp3 coverters. i want to covert a 20 minute long real audio stream into some kind of burnable audio file (not necessarily a mp3, i guess). oh, and i'm a mac dude.

streambox ripper. im a pc dude, not sure if there is a mac version, but it is exactly what you are after so maybe there's a mac version to be dug up or maybe you can run the pc version using an emulator?

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    search for the free version of wiretap. im pretty sure it saves the file as an aiff