The Archives (near misses etc)

GambleGamble 844 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
A week or so ago i found some of my old music that i hadn't heard in ages. I figured id post a track (though posting tracks on soulstrut that arent pure FIRE is never really a good idea..).I produced the track, and rhyme the second verse (terribly). This is from when i was 16 or 17. Now, alow me to express my inner native american rage. http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3M35S58YGMRS727K7WQ2IU27X3sorry if this post comes off as self indulgent.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    feeling it

• (though posting tracks on soulstrut that arent pure FIRE is never really a good idea..)

Ha, people on here can be straight up evil.

But don't sweat it, this is nice.

You gonna do a track for Gnat's benefit comp?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Thats some smooth shit man. Yeah, I love goin through old shoeboxes of 4 track tapes and finding some nice shit that you'd forgotten about.

• this is dope...thanks for posting it

• btw-your not accepting pm's. What mc or producer name do you go by now?
    -L

• im glad to hear people are feeling it... i still produce as gamble for gamble and bluff..;. heading into the studio later this week for new shit.

• What up Gamble?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn that shits smoovv as fuck. what are the drums?

• school boy crush.. straight dollar bin.

Yo whattup Thes...

You working on new shit? Anythign new on Tres?

• You gonna do a track for Gnat's benefit comp?

When is the deadline for this?

Id rather submit a full track, rather then just an instrumental....

• feeling it

where can I get an album...Anything.

• where can I get an album...Anything.

I had an albums worth of self-recorded stuff at the time... i got disheartened when no indies were interested though, and decided agsint putting it out myself. If i can find any copies laying around (the originals are all gone, but one of my boys may have a burned copy), ill get one to you.

Ill be recording like 5 or so new tracks at a real studio over the next couple weeks though... more never-to-be-released private-press-blood-shitters are coming.