edited September 2005 in Strut Central
But he hasn't blown up yet. Why?

Comments

• who?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    But he hasn't blown up yet. Why?

who's most/ what%....

• who?

Exactly. West coast rapper that can rap circles around most of these cats on the radio right now. He was getting a little play here in SD before our newest rap station sold the fuck out.

• i guess he was supposed to be on j records. dont know if anything went through tho.

but he is ill, and a 909 neighbor.

• and jake produced some cuts for him too.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Does he have an album? I check for west coast stuff all the time, but I don't know the name.

• but i think this was more of a street album tho

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Does he have an album? I check for west coast stuff all the time, but I don't know the name.

peep him on need for speed underground two

• "thatz my name" was good, and i dug "california" but his other j singles weren't so hot.

dude is good, and i'm curious to hear more - but he still needs to find a way to bring more of a distinctive personality to his tracks.

• he gets a lot of love out here in LA. Scott Storch has produced at least 2 cuts fro him.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LA about to come strong real soon

Watch as Glasses Malon, Sly Boogy, and Bishop Lamont make noise in the near future

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    cosign on this for sure!

Sly boogie is I.L.L.

• sly boogie kills it on the regular here in the lbc. who fucking cares if he blows up. talent and record sales are pretty much inversly proportional these days.

i've got an ill little sly boogie that's my name remix a friend did. if i get his okay i'll post it up here. shit bumps.

• LA about to come strong real soon

Watch as Glasses Malon, Sly Boogy, and Bishop Lamont make noise in the near future

I did some CRAZY hot fiya for Bishop recently. Hopefully it comes out at some point. He's goin to be a breath of fresh air at Aftermath.

SBoogie is dope. He just hasn't had everything fall in line for him yet.