T-SHIRTSTRUT revisited

2»

Comments

• BEST "SHIRT" EVAR...

Ohhh... that is a cool shirt! I hadn't even noticed it.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

I had the link to a bunch of old school flyers but AOL fucked up and erased all my favorites links.

http://toledohiphop.org/images/old_school_source_code/

• BEST "SHIRT" EVAR...

Ohhh... that is a cool shirt! I hadn't even noticed it.

that shirt is empowering. small-breasted women with fine asses, stand up.

• I had the link to a bunch of old school flyers but AOL fucked up and erased all my favorites links.

There we go thanks PEK.

• Great idea...i'm going to try to make some too. Couple of questions though...

1) what kind of ink are you using? are you printing them up on a high powered printer?

2)what res are the images at? (300 dpi for print is usually standard..but is it the same for shirts?)

thanks

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I finished my blue note one, pics tonite.

• Great idea...i'm going to try to make some too. Couple of questions though...

1) what kind of ink are you using? are you printing them up on a high powered printer?

Just a regular inkjet printer, no special ink or anything. Just put it on the "best" print quality setting and that's it.

2)what res are the images at? (300 dpi for print is usually standard..but is it the same for shirts?)

I did everything at 300 dpi I believe, but I think it might be better to go even higher, like 360 or so. I think the instructions with the Printworks transfers say something about using 360 dpi images with certain printers or in certain situations.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

shit came out a lot better than i thought it would. using avery 3279z. picture quality sucks but whatever

• I have this one up on my Mufalaka page: