NEW GHOSTFACE 12"

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
there's a new ghostface 12" called "be easy" and produced by pete rock (???) slated for release on def jam in a few weeks. haven't seen it on mixtapes and couldn't found a soundclip - anyone here heard it yet?

Comments

• this sounds like it could be amazing.... i wanna hear the Lewis Parker / GFK joints.

RD

• the street date is 27/09. i haven't seen no promos around so i guess we'll just have to wait.

• Anyone heard the new AZ song called "New York" with Raekwon and Ghostface? I think its pretty serious. Problem is I have download a version that when Ghostface comes in he only gets a few lines before it cuts. Damn.

• there's a new ghostface 12" called "be easy" and produced by pete rock (???) slated for release on def jam in a few weeks. haven't seen it on mixtapes and couldn't found a soundclip - anyone here heard it yet?

http://rapidshare.de/files/5137320/02_BE_EASY.mp3.html

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    there's a new ghostface 12" called "be easy" and produced by pete rock (???) slated for release on def jam in a few weeks. haven't seen it on mixtapes and couldn't found a soundclip - anyone here heard it yet?

how does this work? what the heck do i click on once i get into that rapidshare page?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    how does this work? what the heck do i click on once i get into that rapidshare page?

scroll to the bottom and click 'free'

• there's a new ghostface 12" called "be easy" and produced by pete rock (???) slated for release on def jam in a few weeks. haven't seen it on mixtapes and couldn't found a soundclip - anyone here heard it yet?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i'm having problems with this server too. wtf. could someone put it up on yousendit?

• shit is bananas... This is that real new york shit

• how does this work? what the heck do i click on once i get into that rapidshare page?

i'm having problems with this server too. wtf. could someone put it up on yousendit?
    try here..
    Ghostface

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    is it really a Pete Rock production? i can't listen yet. No loud music (or smoking "the marijuana") at work.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

thank you. perfect way to end my day -listening to that twice in a row!

ps. Q:who do no wrong? A: ghostface

• yeh definately a Pete Rock production... has his style all over it.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    yeh definately a Pete Rock production... has his style all over it.
    sweet

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    oops, i see people talking about this jawn over here too.

i like this shit. i will buy it when it drops. somebody let me know if they see promos anywhere.

• working on it... DJ doesn't even have any yet...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

yes.

very nice.

• Ohhhh damn.... Soma, you out there, cuddo? I used this same Sylvers sample for the original version of G.U.N's "My Date W/ Poverty". I guess it's a good thing we switched the beat up at the last minute...

Anyway, Ghostface = "that real shit" always. This is not one of my favorite GFK tracks, but is still pretty ill. Love that flow he's using on the last verse.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Word, this Sylvers sample is fucking hot though I'm not crazy about the way Pete used it. Let that loop play through!

Anyways. The Real Shit??? indeed.

Ohhhh damn.... Soma, you out there, cuddo? I used this same Sylvers sample for the original version of G.U.N's "My Date W/ Poverty". I guess it's a good thing we switched the beat up at the last minute...

Anyway, Ghostface = "that real shit" always. This is not one of my favorite GFK tracks, but is still pretty ill. Love that flow he's using on the last verse.

• g*ddamn I love this guy.

If i could I'd have a red-tacked ghostface appreciation post running constantly on the top of the strut forums.

• my man who books shows out here said last time Ghostface came through he was shrooming his ass off and was late to the stage cuz he was backstage buggin out.

• shrooming? man I like this dood more every day.

• I think it would be a good club track (11:00 PM). but yo..it's a little too-happy which I guess makes it work?

the pete doesn't sound like Pete at all. Sounds like maybe Paul Nice or Design or something.

• i feel that was well worth the wait. not mindblowing but quality stuff nonethless.

• shrooming? man I like this dood more every day.

yeah, hearing that made my day as well.

• I listened to this earlier...Ghost rarely disappoints!! Can't wait for his next album with production by Pete Rock, Nottz, MF Doom, RZA......

• this is why i ignored that primo thread
    shit neva went away
    just bobbin and weavin lookin for the opening

I LIKE that, zizag!

• Ohhhh damn.... Soma, you out there, cuddo? I used this same Sylvers sample for the original version of G.U.N's "My Date W/ Poverty". I guess it's a good thing we switched the beat up at the last minute...

Man, that happens so much it's routine anymore, cud. I like the remix you did better anyway. No one's used "Little Wing" yet.......(I know, I know). Someone's gonna use that "Hazy Summer" or "All On You" beat too. My new "All On You " verse is ill:

Wasn't her first and I wouldn't be her last, do the math,
    baby girl moves fast - runs a 4.2 wit da ass,
    a skat back wit soft hands,
    takin' off her pants, non-manogomous fans...

That's enough for now - cop da single later folks! Peace.