TOCCARA

Pedro_NortePedro_Norte 84 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Something to lighten the mood....When I first saw her on Celebrity Fit Club 2, I wondered how someone so hot could way 200 lbs. Then I saw the mesmerizing vision of her running & saw where all that weight is. Keep It Thick!!!

Comments

• dime dime dime for real.

• NO DOUBT! Any of y'all who know me don't even have to ask if I'm a Toccara fan. She's a big girl but it's all in the right places- may not be that way in 10 years but for right now mama is hot to death. Celebrity Fit Club 2 gets Tivo'ed religiously over here, believe dat.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    NO DOUBT! Any of y'all who know me don't even have to ask if I'm a Toccara fan. She's a big girl but it's all in the right places- may not be that way in 10 years but for right now mama is hot to death. Celebrity Fit Tit Club 2 gets Tivo'ed religiously over here, believe dat.

• Did you see when Dr. Ian said he appreciated her curves? Maybe they'll go on a date like Kim Coles and Harvey.

• NO DOUBT! Any of y'all who know me don't even have to ask if I'm a Toccara fan. She's a big girl but it's all in the right places- may not be that way in 10 years but for right now mama is hot to death. Celebrity Fit Tit Club 2 gets Tivo'ed religiously over here, believe dat.

• "Toccara...you should let me looooove you...."