Assholes of the Week

2»

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    In addition to all the usual suspects named above, I've got to add the people in N.O. who are reported to have opened fire on relief helicopters. If it's true that people were in fact doing that, it seems despicable and pointless. I just can't understand why anyone would do it.

good point, and i totally agree. i'm completely baffled at that one myself, but i suspect that it's such a hidious story that it's gotten blown out of proportion in the media. i doubt there was any real gun battle or anything, but then again i dont know the facts about what happened - i've just been hearing the rumor over and over

It seems insane but their are survivalist hold up in every city just waiting for an event like this so they can start popping caps. They think it's their god given right and lord know what else goes through their head.

Plus, there are just flat out crazy people in everycity and when big shit like this goes down people act all out of their heads.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Honorable mention for asshole of the week goes to the rapists[/b] in the superdome.

I mean wtf??

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Michael Brown, head of FEMA. Told CNN's Paul Zahn that FEMA had just learned abou the people trapped at the convention center in New Orleans on Thursday. "Paula, the federal government did not even know about the convention center people until tonight."

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Michael Brown, head of FEMA. Told CNN's Paul Zahn that FEMA had just learned abou the people trapped at the convention center in New Orleans on Thursday. "Paula, the federal government did not even know about the convention center people until tonight. The federal government had also never heard of a 24 hour news organization until it was requested that I appear here with you." [/b]

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Michael Brown, head of FEMA. Told CNN's Paul Zahn that FEMA had just learned abou the people trapped at the convention center in New Orleans on Thursday. "Paula, the federal government did not even know about the convention center people until tonight."

No shit?!?!?!?!??! That's insane! Did FEMA get it's funds cut so bad they don't even own a TV or a radio?????

I was going to post that it's just insane that news people are all over this story and on the ground in NO, when the calvery is still deciding which way to point the wagons.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

No shit?!?!?!?!??! That's insane! Did FEMA get it's funds cut so bad they don't even own a TV or a radio?????

I was going to post that it's just insane that news people are all over this story and on the ground in NO, when the calvery is still deciding which way to point the wagons.

But that's the way a free press and society NEEDS to work, to ensure some semblence of truth and accountability is delivered to the citizens. We have gotten so conditioned we can't even believe we are allowed[/b] to know the truth.

Fuck this administartion for real. These fuckers need to start having their shit sorted out by the fuckers they work for. US! The whole fucking fed makes me sick this week, dems included. They should have not have to be told their Labor Day is fucked, they should have been telling us by showing up in record numbers in DC to fucking conduct some goddam bizness. This shit is a sin and a shame and fucking heads need to roll as soon as shit is stabilized!