Assholes of the Week

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Carlson Tucker

Sean Hannity

Bill O'Reilly

The things i have heard these ASSHOLES[/b] say these past few days are very disturbing and i thought i would honor them with an ....

'Asshole of the Week Award'

contribute[/b] an ASSHOLE nominee...

Comments

• Not that I doubt it one bit, but can we get some quotes?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This thread is going to make me want to go smash somebody.

Here's a question i've been meaning to ask you all:

Do you think after everything that's happened this last week that future relations between Black and White folks will be even more strained?

I do.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I do.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Not that I doubt it one bit, but can we get some quotes?

Mr O'Reilly thinks that some people stayed in New Orleans because they were anticipating the opprtunity to loot

Mr Hannity & Mr Tucker have just been assholes in general the past few days

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Not that I doubt it one bit, but can we get some quotes?

I agree. I don't trust people with clip-on bow ties. So does this award last only for one week?

• contribute[/b] an ASSHOLE nominee...

We overlooked someone.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

We overlooked someone.

Decade

• Mr O'Reilly thinks that some people stayed in New Orleans because they were anticipating the opprtunity to loot

what freaking prick ! that guy should be shot and his head put on a skewer beside the road leading to new orleans.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Falafel thing.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    KNOWLEDGE MEEEEEE

but i am riled up.

And watching this scumfuck I thought to myself
    "It would probably be worth going to jail to kill this motherfucker"[/b]

• Mr O'Reilly thinks that some people stayed in New Orleans because they were anticipating the opprtunity to loot

what freaking prick ! that guy should be shot and his head put on a skewer beside the road leading to new orleans.

Usually I try to at least see where other people may be coming from, but that is probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Ever.

Ditto on the skewer comment.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    gotta give it up to

for the "fuck a thumbtack" post.

yeah , I said it, fuck y'all..yerah its the makers mark talking, but fuck it, fuck y'all muhfuggers...

honestly, i was really sad that night reading about what was going on, and that post made me crack up. i just thought of the next morning when thehookup would eventually realize what he wrote, and have a true d'oh moment. exactly something i would do.

• gotta give it up to

yeah , I said it, fuck y'all..yerah its the makers mark talking, but fuck it, fuck y'all muhfuggers...

honestly, i was really sad that night reading about what was going on, and that post made me crack up. i just thought of the next morning when thehookup would eventually realize what he wrote, and have a true d'oh moment. exactly something i would do.

Dude honestly didn't know.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    gotta give it up to

i'm not. read my post. earth to shing, duh, it was a joke.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    mcfly!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

• gotta give it up to

i'm not. read my post. earth to shing, duh, it was a joke.

Mcfly put a lil' -> to indicate I was playing along and joking as well. Your post was read and wasn't taken in an angry manner. All is well.
    Shing is on earth right now.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Tucker Carlson

Sean Hannity

Bill O'Reilly

The things i have heard these ASSHOLES[/b] say these past few days are very disturbing and i thought i would honor them with an ....

'Asshole of the Week Award'

contribute[/b] an ASSHOLE nominee...

These guys are assholes EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Carlson Tucker

dude the name says it all.

• Carlson Tucker

You know how everyone's got this image of an alien in their head even if they've never seen one? Well if I had been randomly asked to draw a dude named "Tucker Carlson" without ever having seen him, I would have produced something strikingly similar-looking to dude.

• Falafel thing.

Roasted on one of those big skewers and shaved off like schwarma?

• Falafel King[/b] .

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Mr Hannity & Mr Tucker have just been assholes in general the past few days

• 59 Year Old Asshole

• i haven't heard any oreilly or hannity this week, but the 30 minutes i saw of tucker carlson wasn't nearly as bad as this woman's show:

nancy grace. when she was going off on looter's you'd think she was talking about members of al queda who were looting the sistine chapel. that broad was off her hinges.

anyone see tucker carlson & al sharpton argue over the meaning of the word "refugee" today? that was a good one. i gotta say, it's one of the only arguements i've ever agreed with tucker on.

• In addition to all the usual suspects named above, I've got to add the people in N.O. who are reported to have opened fire on relief helicopters.

If it's true that people were in fact doing that, it seems despicable and pointless. I just can't understand why anyone would do it.

• In addition to all the usual suspects named above, I've got to add the people in N.O. who are reported to have opened fire on relief helicopters. If it's true that people were in fact doing that, it seems despicable and pointless. I just can't understand why anyone would do it.

good point, and i totally agree. i'm completely baffled at that one myself, but i suspect that it's such a hidious story that it's gotten blown out of proportion in the media. i doubt there was any real gun battle or anything, but then again i dont know the facts about what happened - i've just been hearing the rumor over and over

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    In addition to all the usual suspects named above, I've got to add the people in N.O. who are reported to have opened fire on relief helicopters. If it's true that people were in fact doing that, it seems despicable and pointless. I just can't understand why anyone would do it.

good point, and i totally agree. i'm completely baffled at that one myself, but i suspect that it's such a hidious story that it's gotten blown out of proportion in the media. i doubt there was any real gun battle or anything, but then again i dont know the facts about what happened - i've just been hearing the rumor over and over

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta:[/b] It's gruesome. I guess that is the best word for it. If you think about a hospital, for example, the morgue is in the basement, and the basement is completely flooded. So you can just imagine the scene down there. But when patients die in the hospital, there is no place to put them, so they're in the stairwells. It is one of the most unbelievable situations I've seen as a doctor, certainly as a journalist as well. There is no electricity. There is no water. There's over 200 patients still here remaining. ...We found our way in through a chopper and had to land at a landing strip and then take a boat. And it is exactly ... where the boat was traveling where the snipers opened fire yesterday, halting all the evacuations[/b].

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    In addition to all the usual suspects named above, I've got to add the people in N.O. who are reported to have opened fire on relief helicopters. If it's true that people were in fact doing that, it seems despicable and pointless. I just can't understand why anyone would do it.

my first cousin was working in a hospital in new orleans. when a helicopter tried to evacuate the patients and doctors from the hospital, he said that someone opened fire and the helicopter had to leave and come back later. that shit is actually happenning.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Honorable mention for asshole of the week goes to the rapist in the superdome.

I mean wtf??