I man,hear roar!aka revenge of the toilet cover...

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I just found some butterfinger ice cream in the freezer. My girlfriend must of brought it home without telling me. She's the type of person who likes to portion everything perfectly. She measures the juice at dinner and if I chug some when she's not around, she'll know when portions don't even out. She likes us to share things, together. So what is a guy to do? First I took a fork and scraped the ice cream that was stuck to the lid and ate it. Then I scraped off a thin layer with the fork, keeping it even so it doesn't look like it's been touched. Haha! Cured my munchie craving for that minute.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    eat that shit now or im rushing that shit cos im hungry as a mufuckah right now

• Damn Taza she got you trained well!! Juice portions at dinner? DAMN!

Word up to covert snacking ops!!

• damn, I thought my girl was bad about that kinda thing!!! you made my day mang

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    If you look real close you see Common's pussy hairs poking through those crotched holes.

If you look real close you see Common's pussy hairs poking through those crotched holes.

HA ! and it looks like he's gettin' ear fucked

• Man, the look on Erykah's face... like, "yeah, I GOT this n*gga!"

• This needs to be made into a graemlin for these moments.

You'll never see my girl dressing me up like that. Not gonna happen. She did buy me a pair of Air Force Hi-Tops the other day. New skate shoes.

• I just found some butterfinger ice cream in the freezer. My girlfriend must of brought it home without telling me. She's the type of person who likes to portion everything perfectly. She measures the juice at dinner and if I chug some when she's not around, she'll know when portions don't even out. She likes us to share things, together.

So what is a guy to do? First I took a fork and scraped the ice cream that was stuck to the lid and ate it. Then I scraped off a thin layer with the fork, keeping it even so it doesn't look like it's been touched.

Haha! Cured my munchie craving for that minute.

Dude, you are SOOOOOO pussy whipped!

• jesus christ. im really trying hard not to judge but those are the goddamn gayest pants i have ever seen.

I can't wait until the wrinkled shirt look goes away.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Then I scraped off a thin layer with the fork, keeping it even so it doesn't look like it's been touched.

Absolutely incredible.

• I just found some butterfinger ice cream in the freezer. My girlfriend must of brought it home without telling me. She's the type of person who likes to portion everything perfectly. She measures the juice at dinner and if I chug some when she's not around, she'll know when portions don't even out. She likes us to share things, together.

So what is a guy to do? First I took a fork and scraped the ice cream that was stuck to the lid and ate it. Then I scraped off a thin layer with the fork, keeping it even so it doesn't look like it's been touched.

Haha! Cured my munchie craving for that minute.

Dude, you are SOOOOOO pussy whipped!

Three years and I'm still whipped.

It's really not like that though. Not to sound sexist but I run most things in the house. I let her have her control issues out of respect. A token jesture. I was moved to post this because normally I would gobble that ice cream down. Chug the juice out of the bottle so I had to sit back and go, whoa, what have I become?