Leo Sayer !!!

spcspc 534 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Somehow I wasn't reading soulstrut forum when that leo sayer thing came up and I also didn't recognize him on that grelim.I was on the flea market today, wearing my soulstrut shirt, looking through records and I saw that Leo Sayer "the show must go on" lp. I was looking at my shirt and thought "damn, that the guy from my t-shirt. how often does it happen that I can get some really rare us stuff on a german fleamarket" . I instantly bought it.Krautbeats later told me about it.Fuck!

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hahahaha, that is awesome. Enjoy that album, play it loud & let your inner Sayer free.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I was on the flea market today, wearing my soulstrut shirt, looking through records and I saw that Leo Sayer "the show must go on" lp. I was looking at my shirt and thought "damn, that the guy from my t-shirt. how often does it happen that I can get some really rare us stuff on a german fleamarket" . I instantly bought it.
    Krautbeats later told me about it.

Fuck!

ha ha, great story. Hope you didn't pay too much, but that's a hilarious story.

the Sayer is everywhere!!!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Hahahaha, that is awesome. Enjoy that album, play it loud & let your inner Sayer free.

Yeah, I'll do. I'll also make a fresh beat using the album, to show you that even a Leo Sayer can be choped and twistet

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    check this personal message from sayer himself, have your audio on:

http://veepers.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=RGIcF0eB2HgGZ6BNTY8F4W

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I see Leo Sayer records every day.

Even when I don't go digging, there's one sitting on the side of the road, or stuck to a telegraph pole, or being played, or hopping accros the road like a kangaroo.

It's crazy

• Im sure a few peeps may know this, but some may not.

Frank Gibson Jr, Drummer on our very own, NZ grail 'Dr Tree'1975 - Lp.

Played drums on the late 70's Leo Sayer world Tour.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Im sure a few peeps may know this, but some may not.

Frank Gibson Jr, Drummer on our very own, NZ grail 'Dr Tree'1975 - Lp.

Played drums on the late 70's Leo Sayer world Tour.

Crazy, a friend of mine used to take drum lessons from Frank Gibson Jr.. But he says the "lessons" basically consisted of him driving Frank around to various people's places to score drugs.