NASCAR?!?!?! What the fuck?!?

ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I had to report to jury duty today and during my tedious wait in the lobby, I was reading some of the newspapers stating that stock car racing is now in season, complete with pictures of Los Angeles' mayor riding around in one of those things.

Shouldn't this crap be put on hold for a little while, if not permanently, with the current oil crisis/scandal going on? This shit needs to go. Sorry, Bush ass kissers who worship this sport...gotta make sacrifices. You're the idiots who are always telling the rest of us that same bullshit.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    hmmmm, i think its like the nations most popular sport actually.

Or second most popular.

Anyways, i seriously doubt nascar is a significant drain on real oil resources. Id especially not be bitching seeing as how we both live in california, which is like, where most of the real problem comes from.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I think this falls under....."You can park my car after you pry the gun from my cold dead hands!"

or "When we stop racing the terrorist have won!"

Don't get me started..................

• hmmmm, i think its like the nations most popular sport actually.

Or second most popular.

i think nascar is like some giant right wing conspiracy [/lizard people] in the current dumbing of america.

• Options
    A very good freind of mine is likely going to be racing in that series next year

What's the use of invading oil rich countries if yoou can't drive Lincoln 2laneagators and race 112 cars back-to-back in a circle?

K.

• A very good freind of mine is likely going to be racing in that series next year

What's the use of invading oil rich countries if yoou can't drive Lincoln 2laneagators and race 112 cars back-to-back in a circle?

K.

Don't front that Grand Prix shit is huge in Canada (at least in Quebec).

• Options
    Yeah, and it's 500 people watching sipping quarts of OV. Paul raced in those series when he was a teenager.

If you've ever driven in Montreal (and Quebec in general) and I belive you have, you'd realize why they like racing.

K.