Couple of new mixes

robliferoblife 6 Posts
edited April 2020 in DJ Talk / Mixes
Hi everyone, it's been a while since i've been on here so hopefully i'm posting this in the right place. I have a couple of new mixes, recently uploaded on mixcloud if anyone wants to check them out. One is a latin mix and the other focuses on psych, garage and rhythm and blues music with a heavy groove or a funky edge that i have been playing out in my DJ sets over the years. Both are all 45s (not that it really matters, i play big records too). Anyway i hope someone enjoys the mixes.

DuderonomyElectrodeklezmer electro-thug beatsSPlDEYketanbillbradley

Comments

• Never apologize for pointing out your mix is all 45s! It is important information to people like me, and uh... the nostalgiaking.com guy and probably at least a dozen other people on the earth.

I'm enjoying the latin mix as I write this, thanks!
    roblifeElectrode

• robliferoblife 6 Posts
    Never apologize for pointing out your mix is all 45s! It is important information to people like me, and uh... the nostalgiaking.com guy and probably at least a dozen other people on the earth.

I'm enjoying the latin mix as I write this, thanks!

Thanks for listening! Glad you're digging the latin selection.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,884 Posts
    These mixes are great. We've been listening to them in the pool today. Thanks for sharing.