Karl Hector & The Malcouns (GER, Now-Again Records) concert live stream (2019) Sunday 19th

schoggischoggi 298 Posts
edited April 2020 in Strut Central
Sunday April 19th 8pm (met)

Karl Hector & The Malcouns (Germany, Now-Again Records) Krautrock, psychedelic, funk

Sunday 19th
8pm Konzeptlos DJ set
9pm Karl Hector & The Malcouns 2019 concert video stream

Do you want more?
Reruns on Monday 20th & Wednesday 22nd April
9pm Karl Hector & The Malcouns 2019 concert video stream

Band
JJ Whitefield - Guitar
Zdenko Curulija - Drums
Al X Markovic - Bass
feat. Marja Burchard (from Embryo)  - Vocals/Keys/Vibraphone

Listen, enjoy & buy more of their music HERE

About
In the last 6 years the Konzeptlos DJ duo organized many incredible concerts at Kaschemme (click here). Many of these sessions were recorded in collaboration with Flashback Records and the consent of the artists. The finished audio/video recordings are given to the band for free.

In the coming weeks we'll reveal these unheard archive gems, free of charge on the Rochade project streaming page. Every Sunday 8pm (MET) a new concert and two replays Monday and Wednesday at 9pm of the following week.

Thursdays we announce the forthcoming concert on the Kaschemme page and activate a solidarity ticket (Soli-Ticket) sale. You enjoy what you hear/see and you want to support these artists and Kaschemme? Then buying a "Soli-Ticket" (click here) is the right way to go! The revenue is distributed 50/50 between the band and Kaschemme.

The Sunday sessions start with a one hour DJ set of crackling plates presented by Konzeptlos.
Thank you for your support and enjoy.

Konzeptlos

SPlDEY

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Big thanks Schoggi gonna try to tune in tonight. I love these bands and these dudes get heavy rotation in my city (Vegas):

- spidey

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts
    Hi Spidey, thanks for the kind words! Hope you're doing well in Vegas. In case you missed it yesterday, we stream it again tonight and on wednesday (9pm MET). They're just awesome live. My best friend (and DJ partner) was about to open his bar/club in 2014. He asked me if i want to "expand our label" and organize concerts in his club. Well, KH&TM is one of his favourite bands and he was like "i know it's a long shot but one day we'll invite them to the club". I'm good friends with most of the band members and asked them to come and play at the opening of his club. It was awesome and he was very pleased (clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q85sr0oVotU ) They've played 2 more times at the club since and the concert we're currently streaming is from their last visit.
    Best, R.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I'm having a little trouble with this website that's in German.