Whats Up Everybody?

Hope you are all doing well under the current circumstances. Decided to check back in to see the struts take on current affairs after ODing on my normal news outlets and socials. Here in Amsterdam in social quarantaine with the fam for a week and a half.

Record related: latest cops - El Michels Affair Adult Themes ( deluxe big crown webshop edition, will it even ship?) Red Dead Redemption 2 OST (again: will it even ship)  Real Bad Man records comp On High Alert vol. 1

Record du jour: The Police - dont stand so close to me

Now playing:

Dave Grusin ‎– The Friends Of Eddie Coyle

Lets hope this all winds down in the next few weeks!

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Red Dead Redemption 2 OST

I love the track that plays right at the beginning when you're taking John back to the camp and you have to shoot hungry wolves. Sounds like a forgotten Doors instrumental.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I guess I've been listening to a lot more records while I've been at home, that's a plus.  The last record I picked up before all the stores closed was a japanese soundtrack to a monster TV show called Kamen Rider - I feel like someone should want this record, just not me particularly!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,100 Posts
    Yes, listening to a lot more records.  Mind's Eye (Jon Lucien) felt so nice with the sunshine we had this weekend.  Bought a bunch of digimons with "bandcamp day" on Friday, so going to listen to a lot of that stuff in the coming daze.

Record du jour: The Happenings - See You In September 

I just had to abruptly end three courses and figure out what to do with 4 senior thesis projects without seeing any my students again for the year - and I'm actually wondering if we'll start a new term in Sept given all this.  I think we stand a chance of not really being able to engage with other people very much (including those we love) until Sept.  ??  I'm pretty lucky to be able to keep my salary through this, so it's that kind of uncertainty that's hard for me to work with rn.  (Oh, and not getting sick or having a family member get sick, you know, the basics.) 

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Sooks said:
    I guess I've been listening to a lot more records while I've been at home, that's a plus.  The last record I picked up before all the stores closed was a japanese soundtrack to a monster TV show called Kamen Rider - I feel like someone should want this record, just not me particularly!

Been looking for this man - its funky as hell! Which particular one did you get