ilok reset please

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I need the script that resets Serato's Pitch-N-Time please.If there are any savy scripters out there I would greatly appreciate it.I have the one for Waves platinum and it works beautifully except for some reason does not reset Serato's P-n-T.Thanks.

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I need the script that resets Serato's Pitch-N-Time please.
    If there are any savy scripters out there I would greatly appreciate it.
    I have the one for Waves platinum and it works beautifully except for some reason does not reset Serato's P-n-T.

Thanks.

That looks like an old man's piss bag, the way it's compressed like that.
    ---

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts

---

I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for all the help.

---

I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for all the help.

The bag of piss you have for your avatar.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    It's wood lock oil you retard. And it's barely even compressed.

My balls are a hybrid of leather and steel and kryptonite. I challenge you to a duel anytime.

I can apply tiger balm, layer white flower 3 times, followed by 2 applications of wood lock and still have more can control than you.

Unless you can help, please keep your useless comments to yourself. Or PM me.

I don't care if your face looks like an old mans piss bag, as long as you have the ilok reset I need.

My balls are a hybrid of leather and steel and kryptonite. I challenge you to a duel anytime.

I can apply tiger balm, layer white flower 3 times, followed by 2 applications of wood lock and still have more can control than you.

Well, for the right price you can apply tiger balm and oil to my balls if that would make you feel better.