Bambouche Appreciation Post

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
How much can be said right now man. Crazy how dedicated he is to this right now man. Props yo. I feel part of the family.

Comments

• 100%

Eric is the boldest, most supportive, and drum-break lovin man of integrity I know. And I never even met him. He brings out the best in this board and community, and gives this place some serious shape. Soulstrut would be as dull as the crates mailing list without him, and we would never have done something on this large of a scale without his ideas, organization, and selfless dedication.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Peace to all of you and if i could communicate telepathically, peace to all those "there" right now that are helping their fellow brothers and sisters in that struggle but don't get "APPRECIATION" threads, or recognition from the media.

And a worldwide shout of peace to all of those that go through this stuff and dont have a media outlet.

so uh...whats with all the record related stuff on the first page? that has to be a "record" no?

• BAM is what made me stay here, originally.

I can't think of a person I admire more right now.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I'm glad he thought of a way we could all help. cause i got mad bills to pay.
    so when yer takin a pull of those good herbals, think of the people who could really use some real remedies.

• mord

bam, genious idea on the heatrocks. true revolutionaries gotta know how to fire up the masses, right??? and how to get the dough like flow on!!!!!!!

the mans a genious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Now you guys see why I've been stalking him for so long

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    appreciated deeply.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    He is my brother.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Think about the next-levelness of Bamm... puts up a "let's help" and the "it ain't much but it's all I've gots" trickle in.

Thinks "all these guys have walls of records" and "LET A HEATROCK LOOSE" is born.

and that's just yesterday.

Brother brings that spirit every day.

stand up.

dyra

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dude is a true leader...a blessing from God

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thank God for Bambouche, a fist-class individual with a heart of gold.

• BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    He is my brother.
    there will never be another.

• BAMBOUCHE IS DUDE[/b]

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Dude is truly inspiring. I've been getting choked up repeatedly at work about this whole shit--a mixture of extreme sadness for what's going on down thurr and extreme pride for being a part of a community that is really giving a lot of itself. Golden shit from a golden dude.

-e

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT
    BAMBOUCHE FOR PRESIDENT

• Bambouche For El Comandante!!![/b]

Bambouche For El Comandante!!![/b]

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Much appreciated for all that he is.

Keep up the good work, man, you are an inspiration.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Dude is a true leader...a blessing from God

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I've never met or even talked to the guy and yet I'm in awe of him whenever he writes. Glad he's part of this community for real.

• I can't think of a person I admire more right now.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I've never met or even talked to the guy and yet I'm in awe of him whenever he writes. Glad he's part of this community for real.

every post he makes is an inspiration and he makes me proud to be a part of this board.

• How much can be said right now man. Crazy how dedicated he is to this right now man. Props yo. I feel part of the family.

yeah..i just talked to asprin and he told me to thank you. so...for real...this is the realest shit i've seen on soulstrut...ever. i posted this up on the blog on my "myspace" page

about the SOULSTRUT KATRINA RELIEF FUND AUCTIONS , and also sent a bulletin to all my 771 plus "friends", who in turn it goes to all of their friends.....i think...which is currently at 27,757,243. hope it helps.

. VANGUARD SQUAD FOR LIFE![/b]

• That's my man 100 grand.

All love, Homie.

• Options
    I love this dude.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Dude is so focused, the blacks loot while whites find[/b] photo caption he brought up was mentioned in an ABC News special last night.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I can't think of a person I admire more right now.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Dude is so focused, the blacks loot while whites find[/b] photo caption he brought up was mentioned in an ABC News special last night.

It was mentioned today on NPR's "The Diane Rehm Show". Someone emailed it in, and the guests commented on it... UNFORTUNATELY they were not looking at the pics and it didn't receive the analysis it deserved...