Poast some rare footage...

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
One of my favorite things to find on youtube is archival footage of pretty much anything...especially footage of immortal music being made.

I'm sure yall have some gems...please to poast them...do not tet.  

I found a channel called Red Kelly and he's got some great archival footage as well as current interviews with Soul legends.  

He also has a lot of cool stuff on his website SoulDetective.com.  

Here are some interesting videos from his youtube channel:

Cool tribute/goodbye/interview woth/for Sir Lattimore Brown

Alright...poast em' fuckers.  

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Goddammit...I know yall got some heat.  

• rare on YouTube?

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts

deezlee said:

rare on YouTube?

True...shit choice of words.  I guess 'slept on'?  'A clip one might assume we haven't seen (based off of views) but might like'?

No idea how to describe this digital media stuff...

Nice clip!

foe said:
    Looks like it's been blocked.  Might've been this one?  

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i wish it was. its my favourite thelonious monk bit. 

• I found this for the second time a few weeks ago and its bonkers, first time I found it I didn't save the link, I have started rewatching the TTV series again VHSFTW!!! as I don't recall ever seeing this including in any of the videos I've seen before. pretty classic ISP in 1997, if its your thing..it might be worth a watch. 

• damn, q-bert in '97 still seems ahead of doodes in 2016! that was damn near 20 years ago...

maybe not super slept on (50k+ hits) but essential to me. gilberto gil in 1979 running through classic after classic.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>