Soulstrut shout out on new release!

I do walk with that soulstrut and carry that golden era. When i looked back at the mid 2000's there was only one set of footprints, and it was SS carrying me.

asstroJimsterbennyboyDORbillbradleyDuderonomyRAJpara11axdollar_binmateoYaga.Reactions.RecordLimit.Plural

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Another great release, cant wait for the vinyl!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanks Thes!  This is what I love about you guys.  Always true to sample culture and it's heritage while still making great music.

Soul Strut and PUTS go together like Ham and Burger.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts

It's all love. 

• mateomateo 163 Posts
    The only rap group from that long ago I still stay up on. Never thought about why, maybe you two are just that good. I remember one specific time seeing you guys perform in Tempe, AZ. I was so blunted at that time but I'm sure you brought out the NES on stage with a small tv maybe!??! 
    EIGHTY4YearGraduate

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    I think I saw them around the same time in Portland for Music Fest Northwest. They opened up the show with Thes playing Super Mario and Double playing a James Brown drum break over it.

Best show I have seen so far, even though Double hurt his foot and was limited on stage. PUTS had me dancing the whole night and I can't dance for shit. Homeboy I went with never heard any of their music, ended up having fun and getting faded.

Good memories.

• Thank you all for the kind words and continued support!
    Yes, I used to truck around a nintendo and actual tv until TSA made it impossible, following that I woudl have a series of analog drum machines on stage until TSA made THAT impossible lol.

TACO MAKING SOULSTURT MUSIC FOR LIFE!  

• Nice!

sounding dope as usual.

peace, 
    stein...

• PUTS have been so consistent for so long you guys make longevity and vitality in music look easy.
    I remember seeing y'all at some underground UC Berkeley campus spot in like 05 and the sound system died during "hang loose" and you guys rocked it acapella till the power came back on like nothing happened. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

New stuff sounds great, surprise surprise.

• Also you found Mardi Gras without the bells and posted it here. I forgot about that. What in the fuck

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    This is, for me, your finest.

And man talmbout twiglet of his career.

GTFOOHWTBS.