Why do we have a Salma Hayek graemlin?

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Wondering.

Comments

• Need we say more...

• Ya but I mean half the time she looks bad. You just happened to pick the good half.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Ya but I mean half the time she looks bad. You just happened to pick the good half.

Strike 2

• Ya but I mean half the time she looks bad. You just happened to pick the good half.

Strike 2

Yo kcuf that. She ain't all that. FOREAL. She was good for a long while then she did that movie where she had the unibrow and she seemed after that. Like she didn't care about herself and shit.

• The unibrow was part of the character she played......

• The unibrow was part of the character she played......

I know.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    The unibrow was part of the character she played......

I know.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Rosario is what's really.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    do ya'll really not know?

it goes back to people getting mentioned on here and they miraculously show up and speak for themselves (Anthony Pearson, Monty Stark, Soulman, etc) so every time it happened, Herm (or was it Moist?) would write

"Salma Hayek Salma Hayek Salma Hayek Salma Hayek Salma Hayek "

kinda became a soulstrut catchphrase.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    yo, speaking of halves, does anyone have the other half of the big pic of her in that little blue thing? oh my lord.

if my home/car/spaceship is ever run by a computer, i want the voice to sound like hers.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    Rosario is what's really.

agreed. that topless scene in Alexander.