So You Think You Can Dance?

spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
What do you know about backspins down a mountain foll? Allan doesn't have shit on this. Shit he can't even do a backspin let alone hold a record at the same time. Our myth is your reality dawg.

Comments

• AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the end is the best part

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    excuse me... i think you dropped this.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    What do you know about backspins down a mountain foll? Allan doesn't have shit on this. Shit he can't even do a backspin let alone hold a record at the same time. Our myth is your reality dawg.

• Is he holding a copy of the NPR-praised LATE REGISTRATION LP?

• how ? ? ?

how ? ? ?

Nuthin'

I was bored the other day... Wanted to mess around with the best pic of The Rub night here in T.O.

• i believe it is a new order bizarre love triangle 12"...not a scratch on it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    the end is the best part

I REALLY LUH THIS GIFs!

• i believe it is a new order bizarre love triangle 12"...not a scratch on it.

Don't show that GIF in Koreatown

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i like how you actually know how to spell Allan's name correctly. which leads me to believe you are a closet so-you-think-you-can-dance head.

anyways,

check me out in a raer moment of matching my hat to my shirt. behind me is the mountain which i fell down. spaceghost and his other ragamuffin buddy were just out of frame rolling around in the dirt like the vegan dirt hippies they are.

ps
    that is the dopest avatar/graemlin whatever they call it thingy ever!!!

• how ? ? ?

Nuthin'

I was bored the other day... Wanted to mess around with the best pic of The Rub night here in T.O.

i mean how do you guys make these? i want to learn!

how ? ? ?

Nuthin'

It's pretty easy. I don't know what I'm doing half the time tho.

I use a photoshop and Ulead GIF Animator 5.

• i've only made two of em (this and my avatar)...but i did it with image ready...i'm sure you can do it with flash or fireworks too. i just keep copy pasting frames and adjusting the image frame by frame.

edited to remove ayo

• how ? ? ?

Nuthin'

It's pretty easy. I don't know what I'm doing half the time tho.

I use a photoshop and Ulead GIF Animator 5.

any pointers as to where i can get the ulead thingy w/out $?

Ta!

• hey! did anyone actually watch the show last night? my boy allan is gone by next week.

hey! did anyone actually watch the show last night? my boy allan is gone by next week.

Allen will be gone... The guy should have a career after this tho...

To tell the truth, I've been most impressed with Ryan. Most probably thought he was just a breaker. The guy has no formal training and he straight killed it on dances that most thought he would suck large at.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Now that I've heard Snow speak - I am even more frightened of her. That routine was awful. Who is working the camera? What good are any of those choreographed moves when there's only one dancer in the frame?

I have no follow through with this show. I've grown tired of it already.