UFC CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
anyone watching it?!if so holla who wins...peace

Comments

• anyone watching it?!
    if so holla who wins...

peace

Please, NO SPOILERS! PM soulrez about it. I can't wait to see this shit.

I'll be gettin' my b*ttor*ent on first thing in the morning, hoping that someone will have s33ded it by then.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    anyone watching it?!
    if so holla who wins...

peace

Please, NO SPOILERS! PM soulrez about it. I can't wait to see this shit.

I'll be gettin' my b*ttor*ent on first thing in the morning, hoping that someone will have s33ded it by then.

im goin crazy, they want 37$ for ppv, fuck dat...
    sports bar mb, man if you get on dvd from your B****** dupe!

fuck it, i broke down & spent money i def dont have for this kinna shit lol...

this dude gets my vote

lidell is a c*ke head...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    they want 37$ for ppv, fuck dat...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    anyone watching it?!
    if so holla who wins...

They got too many rules now, it's not like it used to be. Give me some old school Royce Gracie UFC's and I'm cool.

• San Luis Bitch!!!! Big Chuck cold cocked that motherfucker.

Nice spoiler, Dude.

WTF?

• It's all good.

In fact, I'll re-post the entire fight here:

I still can't believe that shit.

ouch. thanks Hogg.

• It's all good.

Classy move hitting the guy when he's on the floor and barely conscious.
    I understand that's probably "the rules" but is this what we've come to as a society?

man, i was pissed, my boy lost due to an eye gouge!
    randy is still #1 in my book, class act professional non cockey dude, & in the UFC that's raer...

some good fights on that bill...

peace

& yo big up me not spoling!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    man, i was pissed, my boy lost due to an eye gouge!
    randy is still #1 in my book, class act professional non cockey dude, & in the UFC that's raer...

some good fights on that bill...

peace

& yo big up me not spoling!

Soulrez - you serious about the eye-gouge? Or do you mean the old Vitor fight where he cut his eye? I, too, thought I saw some gauge action by Liddel in this last one.

Anyway a disappointing fight. Liddel is a redneck. He'd get beat 9/10 by Randy but you know how those go. Anyway the Lindland fight was dope (a surprise since he's like the most boring UFC competitor ever).

Still wanna see Wanderlei-Randy, though. I just don't see that ever happening.

Wanderlei

is the truth.

• It's all good.

I understand that's probably "the rules" but is this what we've come to as a society?

did you want him to help him back up? its a goddamn fight until the ref says its over.

It's a fucking disgrace.

• Still wanna see Wanderlei-Randy, though. I just don't see that ever happening.

Side note: I lurk on the Sherdog board (now THAT place is a disgrace) under the user name Wandy_Couture.

Still wanna see Wanderlei-Randy, though. I just don't see that ever happening.

Side note: I lurk on the Sherdog board (now THAT place is a disgrace) under the user name Wandy_Couture.

I, too am a lurker over therrr. Look for Haute_Coutoure.

• Still wanna see Wanderlei-Randy, though. I just don't see that ever happening.

I, too am a lurker over therrr. Look for Haute_Coutoure.

Cool. I'll call you a nuthugger, you'll call me an idiot, and we'll both fit right in.

If you think record nerds are bad behind keyboards, you should check out some martial artists (or wannabes). Ugh.

If you think record nerds are bad behind keyboards, you should check out some martial artists (or wannabes). Ugh.

who you callin' a wannabe, duppy? uc davis brazilian jiu-jitsu club representing lovely up in here.

• If you think record nerds are bad behind keyboards, you should check out some martial artists (or wannabes). Ugh.

who you callin' a wannabe, duppy? uc davis brazilian jiu-jitsu club representing lovely up in here.

7 years of Hung Ga learned in a Chinatown basement representing lovely up in here.

Just not over on Sherdog.

It's all good.

as much as i dislike lidell, i dont see what he did as wrong, he was in the heat of battle for a title he's been after for years since when tito held it, the dude would not fight fight lidell for obvious reasons...
    i do think he should have realised there isnt to many people on this planet that can take one of his punches on the chin & not be out cold & mb showed some restraint, but who knows, no holds barred fighting, shit happens...
    these guys know what their up against when they get in the octagon, they in a war till it's over & they never end pretty...

take forest griffen, dude got put in an arm bar one time & it broke his arm allowing him to get out of it & beat dudes ass w/ 1 arm, it's good sport, & "most" guys are respectful, like couture, dude is class...

lidells after party was here so nuff said bout dude...

i will karate chop you, ho.

• Options
    There is a guy from around my way named Phil Baroni, I heard he was getting into this scene a few years ago. Is he good? Dude was a nutjob, one night he got the back of his head sliced and the next day he was in the gym doing seated rows with the full rack of weights, and the back of his head you saw the stitches practically opening and closing with each rep. Scary folks out there.

• There is a guy from around my way named Phil Baroni, I heard he was getting into this scene a few years ago. Is he good? Dude was a nutjob, one night he got the back of his head sliced and the next day he was in the gym doing seated rows with the full rack of weights, and the back of his head you saw the stitches practically opening and closing with each rep. Scary folks out there.

Phil "The New York Badass" Baroni is such a massive asshole.

I used to watch dude in the Toughman competition, where he outclassed everyone in the ring (but was completely classless otherwise). Then he stepped his game up and started fighting in the UFC, where he's lost his last four fights.

He once swung on a UFC ref who was trying to stop the fight. Not a good look so much.

diego snachez is lookin like he's gonna be a force here real soon, dude is def loco...

he fucked up my homie mike awhile back

& mike is no joke, he used to be a bouncer at spot we were doin....
    although is UFC record says otherwise