delete

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited May 2019 in Strut Central
delete

Comments

• I always thought the heads were kind of cheating.

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    I don't care for blockheads.
    I ride for these guys:

http://slinkachu.com/little-people

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Maybe they shouldn't have hand grenade trees.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    tone-deaf and all around shitty. here, let me save you all some typing "it's just a joke!"

• bassie said:
    tone-deaf and all around shitty. here, let me save you all some typing "it's just a joke!"

not even remotely a joke.

just a poorly conceived lampooning of a lateral thread that drew me in with the promise of positive conversation and then started in by claiming that the issue of lack of parity in reporting was responsible for productive change.

if the first sentence in a discussion about how black lives matter includes how we fail to see that bad things also happen to white people, you deserve to have your post wiped.

apology if it came of as insensitive.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    bassie said:

just a poorly conceived lampooning of a lateral thread that drew me in with the promise of positive conversation and then started in by claiming that the issue of lack of parity in reporting was responsible for productive change.

if the first sentence in a discussion about how black lives matter includes how we fail to see that bad things also happen to white people, you deserve to have your post wiped.

I got from the start that your point was to derail SZ's post. But yeah.

You would think that Soulstrut would be a place where we could talk intelligently about Black Lives Matter, but it is not.

B/W
    I enjoyed watching the R debate a few weeks ago, and would love to discuss the candidates on here.
    A few weeks previous there was the start of a discussion about some of the candidates, but it ended quickly when LM&J came on told everyone they were stupid fucks.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    LW, then please start one, I'd be very interested to hear the insider meriman view. To balance out that bewildered BBC view.
    And let's all vow to ignore any LarryMoe baiting. Fwiw when he can suppress that side, he's a thought provoking poster. When he can't, it's just provoking.

• skel said:
    LW, then please start one.

Co-sign. Start that thraed!

• LaserWolf said:
    vintageinfants said:
    bassie said:

I got from the start that your point was to derail SZ's post. But yeah.

You would think that Soulstrut would be a place where we could talk intelligently about Black Lives Matter, but it is not.

B/W
    I enjoyed watching the R debate a few weeks ago, and would love to discuss the candidates on here.
    A few weeks previous there was the start of a discussion about some of the candidates, but it ended quickly when LM&J came on told everyone they were stupid fucks.

That never happened. I may well have said Wolfie here is a stupid fuck, because honesty is my best policy. The rest of it exists only in his tiny little head.

All of the GOP candidates are utterly worthless shitpiles with the possible exception of Kasich, who is just mostly worthless. I'll be feeling the Bern in the primary.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Right on cue.

• LaserWolf said:
    Right on cue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Socially promoted.